Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718
Results 1,701 to 1,779 of 1779
    mtbr member
    Nov 2014
    Jenson 15% off coupon: J8BBPA1PV40G

mtbr member
    Aug 2015
    theres a place in san rafel..bikes for kids...

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    This is a long shot, but worth a try...

I am on the quest for road parts, specifically a 1 1/8 fork and a rear wheel or wheelset. I am fully aware that this is an MTB board, but I am also aware that there are parts collections out there that have random non-MTB parts in them. I have $$$, Beer, or an OG Mountain Cycle Rumble to offer in trade.

Happy Trails!
    JP

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by JHart94949 View Post
    I have a few items to sell or trade:
    ~ Red 30t RaceFace Narrow/Wide Chainring (hardly used).
    ~ XT front derailure, shifter, chain rings (taken off when converted from 2x10 to 1x10)
    What size XT rings?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by JHANguyen View Post
    What size XT rings?
    24/38 XT chainrings

mtbr member
    Dec 2011
    I'd like a thomson 27.2 post in black, no setback. Anyone have one?
    Thanks

ACS
    mtbr member
    I'm looking for a 30.9 dropper post.

I have a 100mm RockShox SID race for 26" wheels. 1 1/8" steerer about 8" long.

Uncle
    I've got a worn-twice pair of FiveTen Line King high tops, size 11, black wRed trim. My feet don't agree with them. PM me if FiveTens fit you. In Oakland/Berkeley area.
    Five Ten Line King Shoes - Reviews, Comparisons, Specs - Mountain Bike Flat Pedal Shoes - Vital MTB
    Every rose has it's thorn.

enjoy the ear worm

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    i have some tires:

(2) maxxis highrollers, 2.3" 27.5 w/ about 4 rides on them, tubeless ready
    (1) specialized butcher, 2.3" 27.5 w/ 3 to 4 rides, also tubeless ready

looking for a 720 to 760mm wide riser bar (prefer higher rise), and a 30 to 50mm stem to go w/it---OR maxxis minion DHFs in a 2.5" 27.5 size (prefer 3C compound)

thanks!
    94 Specialized Rockhopper

mtbr member
    Aug 2015
    i have carbon seat post. 31.6... 120 mm carbon stem 12degree. and 630 mm carbon handlebar. also have eggbeater petals...

looking for 30 tooth chainring. sram spline, 11 speed cassette, trigger shift, and derailur! and a good set of brakes

mtbr member
    I am looking for 11T outer lock ring for Shimano XT CS-M760 Mountain. Let me know if you have one. Thanks. [No longer needed]
    Last edited by sungchang; 12-18-2015 at 05:31 PM. Reason: No longer needed.

mtbr member
    Oct 2013
    I have a set of 4 winter wheels that came off my (now sold) Subaru, mounted to excellent continental winter contact extreme tires. If you put your bike away for the winter and get the skis out, these tires are the ticket for a safe drive to Tahoe for this El Nino winter.

I posted on craigslist but would be happy to sell for less to a MTBR fellow or trade for a women's hybrid/mountain bike (for 5'6" rider) for my older daughter. She had a Specialized Mika that got stolen outside PH Bart, so looking for something similar or more road oriented.

4 Continental Winter Tires on 16"x6.5 alloy wheels 215/55R16

FC, i wanted to post these on the classified section on MTBR, but not seeing a category for non-bike items. They came off a Subaru, so that makes it almost bicycle related

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Would the wheels clear the brake calipers of a '15 STI?

mtbr member
    Looking for older 3x7 friction thumb shifters.

Mtn View, CA
    Quote Originally Posted by sungchang View Post
    Looking for older 3x7 friction thumb shifters.
    I have a pair of Suntour XC Expert 7/8 spd plus friction option thumbies. They mostly work with Shimano cassettes. They get a little finicky at one end or the other because the Suntour spacing isn't consistent across the entire cassette. The friction option isn't totally friction. It's more like a very light index.
    I'm looking for a 27.2 seatpost with some setback.
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

mtbr member
    If anyone has a 15mm wheelset, but want to put it on a fork with a 9mm QR, I got the perfect solution for you. Its an adapter you slide (tap with a rubber mallet if need be) into your 15mm axle and viola, its a 9mm QR. Easily removed as well. Just use some sort of drift and tap it out. I have no use for it and its been sitting in my office desk for a while. Whoever wants it, its yours. Just pay for the shipping.

Free stuff or trade for your Norcal friends?-img_1419-copy.jpg

Obi
    -_-
    Oct 2005
    As per the thread/forum rules homie, "Free stuff or trade for your Norcal friends?", please edit your post to reflect the spirit of the topic.
    Last edited by Stripes; 12-28-2015 at 09:29 PM. Reason: removed offending quoted post

mtbr member
    Back to the spirit of the thread.

I'm looking for a trade.

What I have... 2011 Rapha 3/4 bib (size medium) that I wore maybe 4 or 5 times. (http://goo.gl/fR1PzS) It's just hanging in my closet. It's a good quality bib and there's nothing wrong with it. I just prefer to wear thermal tights over my regular bibs.

What I need/want... long sleeve jersey, cycling jacket (size medium).
    '09 Giant Anthem X, 26er; '14 Lynskey Ridgeline-650b

mtbr member
    Found this in my box of bike stuff. Its a Shimano XT SL-M780 I Spec B rear 10 speed shifter. As far as I know, it works just fine and is in great condition. I just switched to a bar mount system so I have no use for this. This will have to be shipped in a box so just cover the shipping or come and pick it up in the SOMA are of SF.

Free stuff or trade for your Norcal friends?-img_1427.jpg

Obi
    -_-
    Oct 2005
    Last edited by Stripes; 20 Hours Ago at 08:29 PM. Reason: removed offending quoted post
    Lovely, post gets reported and I get a message because someone thinks it was me?

PCC
    mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakester View Post
    Found this in my box of bike stuff. Its a Shimano XT SL-M780 I Spec B rear 10 speed shifter. As far as I know, it works just fine and is in great condition. I just switched to a bar mount system so I have no use for this. This will have to be shipped in a box so just cover the shipping or come and pick it up in the SOMA are of SF.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1427.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	311.8 KB 
ID:	1038586
    As it turns out I'm looking for something like this (need it to be clamp on but beggars can't be choosers). I'm in Daly City and will be going to the Performance Bike on Brannan tomorrow.

I have lots of stuff for trade so PM me. (I have road and MTB stuff).

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by PCC View Post
    As it turns out I'm looking for something like this (need it to be clamp on but beggars can't be choosers). I'm in Daly City and will be going to the Performance Bike on Brannan tomorrow.

I have lots of stuff for trade so PM me. (I have road and MTB stuff).
    If it needs to be clamped on, then this probably won't work for you since this is meant to bolt directly to a I Spec brake lever.

mtbr member

Name:	IMG_1427.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	311.8 KB 
ID:	1038586
    I could use this as I am trying to go 10 speed. I have the XT rear derailleur already and the brake lever to go with this. Pm me a shipping quote to 95037 and I'll paypal you.

PCC
    mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    If it needs to be clamped on, then this probably won't work for you since this is meant to bolt directly to a I Spec brake lever.
    Thing is, I can make it work. No big deal either way. I was recently given the matching front shifter, though, I'm moving to 1X drivetrains.

Golden Bears United
    Quote Originally Posted by ACS View Post
    I'm looking for a 30.9 dropper post.

I have a 100mm RockShox SID race for 26" wheels. 1 1/8" steerer about 8" long.
    I have a 30.9 KS eTen dropper with 100mm. Had it for a year on a FS but didn't use the bike as much as the old Salsa HT. Still in good condition. Just replaced it last night with a Fox DOSS I got as Xmas gift.

I would love to trade it for a 27.2 dropper if you have one so that I can put it on my HT.

In San Rafael.
    Solo & Ala Carte ~ that's how I like my bikes.

mtbr member
    I am looking for a SRAM or Race Face splined crankset of the type that has a spider mounted on a spline (like 1400 or Cinch) and that goes in an olde fashioned English threaded bottom bracket. Scratched up and worn teeth is ok, single or double or triple is ok, so long as it's straight. This is for an experiment, so I don't want to buy a new one just to ruin it.

I'm a doctor too
    I have a lightly used Thomson Elite External Dropper, 27.2 mm diameter, 125mm travel. It was used by a 130lbs female, it's in great shape. I can meet anywhere in the Peninsula, San Francisco would be best.

mtbr member
    Dec 2015

Gone

All gone
    Last edited by rob5589; 01-23-2016 at 02:43 PM.
    Just enjoy the ride...

mtbr member
    Jul 2014
    Protein Powder

Free. 1 sealed. other almost full. Message me if interested.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

Obi
    -_-
    Oct 2005
    [edit] Fork has to be v-brake compatible.

**May have this already fixed, gonna try to give her the SID I got laying aside for another project. Lego's are off the table, she wants to keep them for the kids.

Want To Trade - '02-'12 Mini Cooper or Clubman Factory Bike Roof Rack, needs lock. Tell us what you got to trade.

Shoot me a private message since I don't always click into or follow this thread as much as I should.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Free stuff or trade for your Norcal friends?-img_0940.jpg  

Free stuff or trade for your Norcal friends?-img_0942.jpg  

Last edited by Obi; 01-18-2016 at 01:57 PM.

mtbr member
    *** FREE 2006 Specialized Hardrock Sport Disc 26" size XL. Frame is in great shape. Wheels need to be trued, needs chain, der./brake cables, grips, etc etc. Bike has not been ridden for several years. No need for it, please take it! Located in Oakley, Ca.

mtbr member
    I've got a brand new, still in plastic Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5x2.3 EXO TR 3C. located in marin. PM if interested.

Obi
    -_-
    Oct 2005
    Have - Brand new, box opened, SRAM 8-spd X4 long cage rear derailleur.

Need - SRAM X7, X9, or XO rear derailleur (9 speed).

**Yes, I know you can use the X4 mech for most situations, problem is this is for the 5 speed conversion I'm putting together and it has to be a 9-speed mech.

PM Me if you have a good SRAM rear derailleur I can have. THX!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Free stuff or trade for your Norcal friends?-img_0711.jpg  

More Torque

Sony XBR Trinitron TV with stand - TAKEN

Update - 1/24/15 - TV has been taken

Someone take this beast off my hands; need to put a desk in the tv location.

Works great. Picture quality on SD almost rivals HD, believe it or not. Sound is awesome, due to cabinet depth. Good spare room, kids, etc.

Bring 2 add'l friends to help you move it, if interested; my back surgeon told me to stay away. It is VERY heavy. Includes stand. Pic is rotated incorrectly, but you get the idea. Located in South SJ, near oakridge mall.

-D

Free stuff or trade for your Norcal friends?-sony.jpg
    Last edited by Diesel~; 01-24-2016 at 05:32 PM. Reason: TV is now gone

More Torque

Free stuff or trade for your Norcal friends?

Update- 2/1 - bike has been taken

Free to a good home.
    21" Rockhopper comp frame, converted to singlespeed. Some eclectic parts in the mix. Xt hubs. Cooks bros cranks. Tange switchblade fork. Rockshox crown. Controltech USA made seatpost. Needle bearing headset. Answer bar. Oury grips. XT and DX cantis.

Good for around town. Rear rack not included. Located in south SJ, near oakridge mall.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Free stuff or trade for your Norcal friends?-20160130_152644551_ios.jpg  

Last edited by Diesel~; 02-01-2016 at 08:17 PM.

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    hey diesel,

that is a sweet bike--i had a 21" rockhopper from the year after ( 94 i think, i had the alivio kit in wine burgundy metallic). if you want to get rid of it, you can also donate it to Trips for Kids in San Rafael (this is where i donated my rockhopper), or Hope Charities in Santa Clara (near space park drive i think).

Obi
    -_-
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by *****
    Blah-blah. Hey I'm selling this item blah-blah-blah.
    Quote Originally Posted by fc
    Free stuff or trade for your Norcal friends?
    'Nuf said? People need to stop posting for sale stuff in here.

Thanks for fixing it Mods.
    Last edited by Obi; 02-09-2016 at 10:24 PM.

mtbr member
    I have the new WTB Commander Pad-Lock grips in red. Willing to trade. I have a friend who swears by them and gave me these....not my cup of tea...they do feel great in hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    Looking for 70mm or shorter stems in 25.4 or 31.8, disc brakes, 22T single speed cog, platforms, etc. PM if you want anything. (located in Socal) Free stuff or trade for your Norcal friends?-img_1194.jpgFree stuff or trade for your Norcal friends?-img_1454.jpg

Free stuff or trade for your Norcal friends?-img_1482.jpgFree stuff or trade for your Norcal friends?-img_1484.jpgFree stuff or trade for your Norcal friends?-img_1491.jpgFree stuff or trade for your Norcal friends?-img_1494.jpgFree stuff or trade for your Norcal friends?-img_1503.jpgFree stuff or trade for your Norcal friends?-img_1506.jpg

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    Up for sale is a new set of Shimano XT BR-M8000 Disc Brakes with 160mm rotors and adaptors. These are new, and unused off a new, XL bike. Bled and ready to run. shoot me a pm

looking for short stems, or 29er tires

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    Two sets of new shimano xt m780 10 speed chain rings. 22-32-44. Both are unused. Looking for 29er tires.

mtbr member
    Brand new Magura Storm rotor 160
    Brand new Magura Storm rotor 180
    Brand new 2 pair of 2007 Magura Louise endurance pads

Trade for xt or better chain in 9, 10, or 11 speed, or for 5 lbs of turkey jerky

mtbr member
    WTB Commander pad-loc grips (red) and a red 32t RaceFace narrow/wide for trade.

mtbr member
    Have:FSA v-drive crank arms. (175mm)
    Need:Centerlock rotors or adapters (160 or 180mm)

Last edited by Dreamerof1; 03-11-2016 at 02:03 PM.
    The force that through the green fuse drives the flower drives my green age
    That blasts the root of trees is my destroyer

ballbuster
    I got an XTR/Homebrew Components singlespeed crank setup I'm looking to trade for touring stuff, ultralight camping stuff, cash, etc.

XTR M952 cranks, 180mm
    XTR Bottom Bracket, Octalink V1
    Homebew Components spiderless chainring, 32t.
    With bolts!

Free stuff or trade for your Norcal friends?-img_1111.jpg

mtbr member
    Jul 2015
    I have:

A Yakima Frontloader complete roof rack system for two bikes. The base carrier bars fit my VW Golf; I'm not sure what other car models (if any) it would fit. The full system was purchased at the end of 2014.

This roof rack allows you to load your bike as is; i.e. you don't have to remove the front wheel.

I would like to trade it for:

A platform/fold-out hitch rack for at least two bikes, as long as the hitch rack is in good working condition.

PM if keen!

mtbr member
    Anyone looking for a red Raceface 32T Narrow/Wide chainring?

Obi
    -_-
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpbot View Post
    I got an XTR/Homebrew Components singlespeed crank setup I'm looking to trade for touring stuff, ultralight camping stuff, cash, etc.

XTR M952 cranks, 180mm
    XTR Bottom Bracket, Octalink V1
    Homebew Components spiderless chainring, 32t.
    With bolts!

Name:	IMG_1111.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	217.9 KB 
ID:	1056183
    Why can't they have been 185's? GLWT Homie! *You better NOT be parting out your Singular singlespeed or I'll sick the team on ya!

mtbr member
    May 2012
    I want to trade my reverb 125 mm (31.6 diameter dropper) for a 100 mm version of equal diameter. It's this one:

wiggle.com | RockShox Reverb Remote Dropper Seat Post | Seat Posts

It's got a few seasons on it, but it was rebuilt by ABS in Santa Cruz last Summer so it works flawlessly.

ballbuster
    Quote Originally Posted by Obi View Post
    Why can't they have been 185's? GLWT Homie! *You better NOT be parting out your Singular singlespeed or I'll sick the team on ya!
    No, I love that bike! Just doing some minor up/side/grades. I just went to XT HT2 cranks with a Doval chainring. I tried non-round and I dig it! I also recently built some P321 hubs (Lefty front!) with Light-Bicycle carbon rims. This bike sings!

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    I've got a Bontrager XR2 Expert tire up for grabs. 26x2.35

Has ~60% of tread remaining. Located in San Mateo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Free stuff or trade for your Norcal friends?-xr2.jpg  

mtbr member
    May 2004

Hayes HFX-9

2004 Hayes HFX-9 brakeset (levers and calipers). Front unit started to leak so instead of having it rebuilt I replaced everything. Rear worked fine when I removed it earlier this year. The lever blades are by Dangerboy grooved for 2 fingers and the stock blades will be included as well.

I'm located in north San Jose.
    Last edited by m2_boy; 11-02-2016 at 10:39 AM. Reason: Added location.

Dropshot Champ!
    Still have these free:

2x kenda dh tubes. Presta

26x2.35/2.4-2.7

One is DH thickness the other is just a regular heavy duty kenda. No patches, hold air great.

I'm in Sacramento

mtbr member
    hey guys, not free, but my Ibis HD3 is for sale.

I'm in Marin. hit me up if interested

Free stuff or trade for your Norcal friends?-hd3.jpg
    Last edited by hardboiled; 11-08-2016 at 02:43 PM.

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    M60 Enve wheelset will trade for a fat bike. Wheels can be found here Enve M60 with Chris King Hubs - Buy and Sell Mountain Bikes and Accessories

mtbr member
    any body got a bike shipping box in hayward area?
    16 Trek Farley 5 W/2XL snowshoe
    07 Kona Stab
    14 Specialized Fatboy
    04 Giant Simple
    04 SC V10

My Parts for sale link

HTFU!
    I have two Surly Knards (29x3.0) that are in good shape. Used less than a year on my 2nd bike (though the insides look gnarly due to the dried sealant).

Willing to possibly trade for any of the following:
    a decent, light (ti rail), black saddle, a titanium seat post (27.2), a few pairs of defeet blaze wool socks (black), one or two of those cool flashing laser Christmas lights, a working Kyocera Torque XT (unlocked)...or maybe just two Jacksons and a Hamilton.

Located in Auburn.
    Last edited by S.O.B.; 11-30-2016 at 08:25 PM. Reason: forgot info
    I no longer deserve a signature.

mtbr member
    Nov 2014
    I should post this on pinkbike or something but some of this stuff is too small.

I have a couple of Easton stems that are "too long" for me, eg 70mm. Will trade for beer or just take them.

Brand new in box MRP 2x I was going to use on a Giant Trance (but I sold the bike).

2011 Giant Reign X frame large with rp23

Rockshox Lyrik rc2dh, 110mm x 20mm

mtbr member
    Aug 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by akacoke View Post
    any body got a bike shipping box in hayward area?
    I'm in Newark and have a couple floating around. Drop me a line.

mtbr member
    I have a pair of 29er Nevegals that still have some tread left on them. Got replaced with Minions.

I also have an Allen 3 bike hang and bang trailer hitch rack.

In Oakland, but I can bring 'em to a trailhead given the right timing.

mtbr member
    Oct 2011
    I have 2 truck bed bike racks - 1 Thule insta-gator and 1 Sportrack. Both the same....but just bought 1 before thule bought sportrack. Well used but lots-a life left.

Will trade for a mid level bottle of whiskey/bourbon for both.

mtbr member
    Jul 2008

Vintage-ish Giant hardtail project bike for trade

Older Giant 26" hardtail from mid-90s, wheels are Mavic M231s laced to road hubs, other parts upgraded over time as things broke or were scavenged for other rides. Needs shifters, r. der, brakes are in a bag. In great shape, need space in the garage.

Willing to trade for 27.5 meaty tires, CX tires, also need a 30.9 x 125 stealth dropper post Free stuff or trade for your Norcal friends?-thumb_img_3500_1024.jpgFree stuff or trade for your Norcal friends?-thumb_img_3501_1024.jpg

That makes me smart
    Looking for a set of flat pedals for my fat feet. The bike I have has these, but I want something with a little more support, i.e., bigger.

mtbr member
    I have a ton of pedals but I live in the East Bay.

Obi
    -_-
    Oct 2005
    Too bad he needs them now. I could deliver but he'd have to wait until July.

mtbr member
    Aug 2016
    ***Sacramento (or close surroundings)*** anyone got a medium size entry level mountain bike for sale? Please PM Thanks

mtbr member
    May 2014
    I'm looking for flat pedals in in Livermore

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    I've got race face atlas flat pedals (really dope) and OneUp big ring (40t? I forget) -- both are in excellent shape.

Would like to trade for high quality road tires (25c+) or other interesting bike tools/accessories (chain lock, sandisk microsd extreme card)
    Last edited by akdmx; 05-16-2017 at 11:05 AM.

mtbr member
    Feb 2005
    Looking for a short travel fork, 29" wheel, quick release, nothing fancy, I just know that the whole rigid thing is not for me. Monterey area

mtbr member
    I've got a few things to clear out -- if you're interested in anything, let me know and we'll figure out what it's worth.

RaceFace Turbine dropper post GONE

RaceFace Respond 785mm 31.8 bars/ Respond 45mm stem GONE

RaceFace Aeffect Cinch cranks, couple months old, heal rub on the arms, otherwise good shape
    Last edited by hardboiled; 05-30-2017 at 04:19 PM.

mtbr member
    Oct 2011
    I have 2 Thule Insta-Gator Truck bed racks up for grabs.

New Topeak small saddle bag

9 speed SRAM XO Shifter, short cage Der, Chain

Reverb dropper hose and lever kits.

lightly used SRAM 10-42 XO cassettes

is down to roll...
    I'm finally getting rid of this thing:
    Free, two piece wooden roller, great for pump tracks
    https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/zip/6154645390.html

Located in Dublin.

mtbr member
    Anybody got some nice older 26" and 9 speed stuff floating around they want to trade for beer? Trying to upgrade my moms bike to be lighter and just need to some lighter old tech for her. Trying to keep the cost down and just to have something she'd enjoy riding the trails on.

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    Profile Designs clamp on aero bars. I'll post a pic shortly and hold onto them for another week then put in trash.Free stuff or trade for your Norcal friends?-20170530_152235.jpg

Axe
    Custom User Title
    Quote Originally Posted by 2clue View Post
    Anybody got some nice older 26" and 9 speed stuff floating around they want to trade for beer? Trying to upgrade my moms bike to be lighter and just need to some lighter old tech for her. Trying to keep the cost down and just to have something she'd enjoy riding the trails on.
    I have a bucket of stuff, what do you need?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    I have a bucket of stuff, what do you need?
    lighter wheels, fast tires, and cassette are the golden items right now. Trying to cut down the rolling weight so that she can enjoy doing longer rides without all the conditioning required.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718