• 10-19-2015
    lars@thc
    Time to breath new life into this thread and all the old sheeet in our garages...

SWAP MEET at my place!

OK, my shop, but whatever...

I'll post the details like I aways do, but for the lazy...
    @TrailHeadCyclery
    Sunday, October 25th
    Setup before 8AM
    Buyers Free

So there ya go, a place to trade/give/sell bike sheet, and it's legit!

-Lars
  • 10-19-2015
    JHart94949
    I have a few items to sell or trade:
    ~ Red 30t RaceFace Narrow/Wide Chainring (hardly used).
    ~ XT front derailure, shifter, chain rings (taken off when converted from 2x10 to 1x10)
  • 10-19-2015
    Andeh
    I have the following tires (plus other misc. stuff) for trade:
    27.5 Minion DHF EXO 3C 2.3 (moderate wear but no torn nobs, still lots of life)
    27.5 Minion DHR2 EXO 3C 2.3 (moderate wear but no torn nobs, still lots of life)
    27.5 Ikon EXO 3C 2.3 (brand new in packaging)
    27.5 Hans Dampf Evo SuperGravity 2.35 (30 miles/1 day at DV - excellent condition)

Looking for:
    27.5 Rock Razor Evo SG & SS (I want one of each) 2.35 (new or excellent condition)
    27.5 Magic Mary Evo SG 2.35 (new or excellent condition)
  • 10-19-2015
    nilswalk
    Jenson 15% off coupon: J8BBPA1PV40G
  • 10-20-2015
    NelsonCosta209
    theres a place in san rafel..bikes for kids...
  • 10-21-2015
    jeff p.
    This is a long shot, but worth a try...

I am on the quest for road parts, specifically a 1 1/8 fork and a rear wheel or wheelset. I am fully aware that this is an MTB board, but I am also aware that there are parts collections out there that have random non-MTB parts in them. I have $$$, Beer, or an OG Mountain Cycle Rumble to offer in trade.

Happy Trails!
    JP
  • 10-29-2015
    JHANguyen
    Quote:

Originally Posted by JHart94949 View Post
    I have a few items to sell or trade:
    ~ Red 30t RaceFace Narrow/Wide Chainring (hardly used).
    ~ XT front derailure, shifter, chain rings (taken off when converted from 2x10 to 1x10)

What size XT rings?
  • 10-29-2015
    JHart94949
    Quote:

Originally Posted by JHANguyen View Post
    What size XT rings?

24/38 XT chainrings
  • 11-03-2015
    John Svahn
    I'd like a thomson 27.2 post in black, no setback. Anyone have one?
    Thanks
  • 11-03-2015
    ACS
    I'm looking for a 30.9 dropper post.

I have a 100mm RockShox SID race for 26" wheels. 1 1/8" steerer about 8" long.
  • 11-08-2015
    Entrenador
    I've got a worn-twice pair of FiveTen Line King high tops, size 11, black wRed trim. My feet don't agree with them. PM me if FiveTens fit you. In Oakland/Berkeley area.
    Five Ten Line King Shoes - Reviews, Comparisons, Specs - Mountain Bike Flat Pedal Shoes - Vital MTB
  • 11-08-2015
    dth656
    i have some tires:

(2) maxxis highrollers, 2.3" 27.5 w/ about 4 rides on them, tubeless ready
    (1) specialized butcher, 2.3" 27.5 w/ 3 to 4 rides, also tubeless ready

looking for a 720 to 760mm wide riser bar (prefer higher rise), and a 30 to 50mm stem to go w/it---OR maxxis minion DHFs in a 2.5" 27.5 size (prefer 3C compound)

thanks!
  • 11-09-2015
    NelsonCosta209
    i have carbon seat post. 31.6... 120 mm carbon stem 12degree. and 630 mm carbon handlebar. also have eggbeater petals...

looking for 30 tooth chainring. sram spline, 11 speed cassette, trigger shift, and derailur! and a good set of brakes
  • 11-14-2015
    sungchang
    I am looking for 11T outer lock ring for Shimano XT CS-M760 Mountain. Let me know if you have one. Thanks. [No longer needed]
  • 12-01-2015
    mikericci
    I have a set of 4 winter wheels that came off my (now sold) Subaru, mounted to excellent continental winter contact extreme tires. If you put your bike away for the winter and get the skis out, these tires are the ticket for a safe drive to Tahoe for this El Nino winter.

I posted on craigslist but would be happy to sell for less to a MTBR fellow or trade for a women's hybrid/mountain bike (for 5'6" rider) for my older daughter. She had a Specialized Mika that got stolen outside PH Bart, so looking for something similar or more road oriented.

4 Continental Winter Tires on 16"x6.5 alloy wheels 215/55R16

FC, i wanted to post these on the classified section on MTBR, but not seeing a category for non-bike items. They came off a Subaru, so that makes it almost bicycle related :)
  • 12-02-2015
    dth656
    Would the wheels clear the brake calipers of a '15 STI?
  • 12-18-2015
    sungchang
    Looking for older 3x7 friction thumb shifters.
  • 12-18-2015
    gddyap
    Quote:

Originally Posted by sungchang View Post
    Looking for older 3x7 friction thumb shifters.

I have a pair of Suntour XC Expert 7/8 spd plus friction option thumbies. They mostly work with Shimano cassettes. They get a little finicky at one end or the other because the Suntour spacing isn't consistent across the entire cassette. The friction option isn't totally friction. It's more like a very light index.
    I'm looking for a 27.2 seatpost with some setback.
  • 12-23-2015
    Shakester
    1 Attachment(s)
    If anyone has a 15mm wheelset, but want to put it on a fork with a 9mm QR, I got the perfect solution for you. Its an adapter you slide (tap with a rubber mallet if need be) into your 15mm axle and viola, its a 9mm QR. Easily removed as well. Just use some sort of drift and tap it out. I have no use for it and its been sitting in my office desk for a while. Whoever wants it, its yours. Just pay for the shipping.

Attachment 1037517
  • 12-25-2015
    Obi
    :nono: As per the thread/forum rules homie, "Free stuff or trade for your Norcal friends?", please edit your post to reflect the spirit of the topic.
  • 12-28-2015
    light3monkey
    Back to the spirit of the thread.

I'm looking for a trade.

What I have... 2011 Rapha 3/4 bib (size medium) that I wore maybe 4 or 5 times. (http://goo.gl/fR1PzS) It's just hanging in my closet. It's a good quality bib and there's nothing wrong with it. I just prefer to wear thermal tights over my regular bibs.

What I need/want... long sleeve jersey, cycling jacket (size medium).
  • 12-28-2015
    Shakester
    1 Attachment(s)
    Found this in my box of bike stuff. Its a Shimano XT SL-M780 I Spec B rear 10 speed shifter. As far as I know, it works just fine and is in great condition. I just switched to a bar mount system so I have no use for this. This will have to be shipped in a box so just cover the shipping or come and pick it up in the SOMA are of SF.

Attachment 1038586
  • 12-29-2015
    Obi
    Quote:

Last edited by Stripes; 20 Hours Ago at 08:29 PM. Reason: removed offending quoted post
    Lovely, post gets reported and I get a message because someone thinks it was me?
  • 12-30-2015
    PCC
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Shakester View Post
    Found this in my box of bike stuff. Its a Shimano XT SL-M780 I Spec B rear 10 speed shifter. As far as I know, it works just fine and is in great condition. I just switched to a bar mount system so I have no use for this. This will have to be shipped in a box so just cover the shipping or come and pick it up in the SOMA are of SF.

Attachment 1038586

As it turns out I'm looking for something like this (need it to be clamp on but beggars can't be choosers). I'm in Daly City and will be going to the Performance Bike on Brannan tomorrow.

I have lots of stuff for trade so PM me. (I have road and MTB stuff).
  • 12-30-2015
    Shakester
    Quote:

Originally Posted by PCC View Post
    As it turns out I'm looking for something like this (need it to be clamp on but beggars can't be choosers). I'm in Daly City and will be going to the Performance Bike on Brannan tomorrow.

I have lots of stuff for trade so PM me. (I have road and MTB stuff).

If it needs to be clamped on, then this probably won't work for you since this is meant to bolt directly to a I Spec brake lever.
  • 12-30-2015
    calialx1
    Quote:

Attachment 1038586

I could use this as I am trying to go 10 speed. I have the XT rear derailleur already and the brake lever to go with this. Pm me a shipping quote to 95037 and I'll paypal you.
  • 12-30-2015
    PCC
    Quote:

If it needs to be clamped on, then this probably won't work for you since this is meant to bolt directly to a I Spec brake lever.

Thing is, I can make it work. No big deal either way. I was recently given the matching front shifter, though, I'm moving to 1X drivetrains.
  • 01-05-2016
    TeeKay
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ACS View Post
    I'm looking for a 30.9 dropper post.

I have a 100mm RockShox SID race for 26" wheels. 1 1/8" steerer about 8" long.

I have a 30.9 KS eTen dropper with 100mm. Had it for a year on a FS but didn't use the bike as much as the old Salsa HT. Still in good condition. Just replaced it last night with a Fox DOSS I got as Xmas gift.

I would love to trade it for a 27.2 dropper if you have one so that I can put it on my HT.

In San Rafael.
  • 01-15-2016
    Darth Lefty
    I am looking for a SRAM or Race Face splined crankset of the type that has a spider mounted on a spline (like 1400 or Cinch) and that goes in an olde fashioned English threaded bottom bracket. Scratched up and worn teeth is ok, single or double or triple is ok, so long as it's straight. This is for an experiment, so I don't want to buy a new one just to ruin it.
  • 01-15-2016
    Pe8er
    I have a lightly used Thomson Elite External Dropper, 27.2 mm diameter, 125mm travel. It was used by a 130lbs female, it's in great shape. I can meet anywhere in the Peninsula, San Francisco would be best.
  • 01-16-2016
    rob5589
    Gone
    All gone
  • 01-16-2016
    andytiedye
    Protein Powder

Free. 1 sealed. other almost full. Message me if interested.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk
  • 01-17-2016
    Obi
    2 Attachment(s)
    [edit] Fork has to be v-brake compatible.

**May have this already fixed, gonna try to give her the SID I got laying aside for another project. Lego's are off the table, she wants to keep them for the kids.

Want To Trade - '02-'12 Mini Cooper or Clubman Factory Bike Roof Rack, needs lock. Tell us what you got to trade.

Shoot me a private message since I don't always click into or follow this thread as much as I should.
  • 01-17-2016
    Dirttrackin280h
    *** FREE 2006 Specialized Hardrock Sport Disc 26" size XL. Frame is in great shape. Wheels need to be trued, needs chain, der./brake cables, grips, etc etc. Bike has not been ridden for several years. No need for it, please take it! Located in Oakley, Ca.

• 01-20-2016
    hardboiled
    I've got a brand new, still in plastic Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5x2.3 EXO TR 3C. located in marin. PM if interested.
  • 01-20-2016
    Obi
    1 Attachment(s)
    Have - Brand new, box opened, SRAM 8-spd X4 long cage rear derailleur.

Need - SRAM X7, X9, or XO rear derailleur (9 speed).

**Yes, I know you can use the X4 mech for most situations, problem is this is for the 5 speed conversion I'm putting together and it has to be a 9-speed mech.

PM Me if you have a good SRAM rear derailleur I can have. THX!
  • 01-23-2016
    Diesel~
    1 Attachment(s)
    Sony XBR Trinitron TV with stand - TAKEN
    Update - 1/24/15 - TV has been taken

Someone take this beast off my hands; need to put a desk in the tv location.

Works great. Picture quality on SD almost rivals HD, believe it or not. Sound is awesome, due to cabinet depth. Good spare room, kids, etc.

Bring 2 add'l friends to help you move it, if interested; my back surgeon told me to stay away. It is VERY heavy. Includes stand. Pic is rotated incorrectly, but you get the idea. Located in South SJ, near oakridge mall.

-D

Attachment 1044882
  • 01-31-2016
    Diesel~
    1 Attachment(s)
    Free stuff or trade for your Norcal friends?
    Update- 2/1 - bike has been taken

Free to a good home.
    21" Rockhopper comp frame, converted to singlespeed. Some eclectic parts in the mix. Xt hubs. Cooks bros cranks. Tange switchblade fork. Rockshox crown. Controltech USA made seatpost. Needle bearing headset. Answer bar. Oury grips. XT and DX cantis.

Good for around town. Rear rack not included. Located in south SJ, near oakridge mall.
  • 01-31-2016
    dth656
    hey diesel,

that is a sweet bike--i had a 21" rockhopper from the year after ( 94 i think, i had the alivio kit in wine burgundy metallic). if you want to get rid of it, you can also donate it to Trips for Kids in San Rafael (this is where i donated my rockhopper), or Hope Charities in Santa Clara (near space park drive i think).
  • 02-08-2016
    Obi
    Quote:

Originally Posted by *****
    Blah-blah. Hey I'm selling this item blah-blah-blah.

Quote:

Originally Posted by fc
    Free stuff or trade for your Norcal friends?

'Nuf said? People need to stop posting for sale stuff in here.

Thanks for fixing it Mods.
  • 02-09-2016
    JHart94949
    I have the new WTB Commander Pad-Lock grips in red. Willing to trade. I have a friend who swears by them and gave me these....not my cup of tea...they do feel great in hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 02-10-2016
    BikeBro
    8 Attachment(s)
    Looking for 70mm or shorter stems in 25.4 or 31.8, disc brakes, 22T single speed cog, platforms, etc. PM if you want anything. (located in Socal) Attachment 1049075Attachment 1049076

Attachment 1049069Attachment 1049070Attachment 1049071Attachment 1049072Attachment 1049073Attachment 1049074
  • 02-15-2016
    mtb-ripper
    Up for sale is a new set of Shimano XT BR-M8000 Disc Brakes with 160mm rotors and adaptors. These are new, and unused off a new, XL bike. Bled and ready to run. shoot me a pm

looking for short stems, or 29er tires
  • 02-17-2016
    mtb-ripper
    Two sets of new shimano xt m780 10 speed chain rings. 22-32-44. Both are unused. Looking for 29er tires.
  • 03-04-2016
    cragnshag
    Brand new Magura Storm rotor 160
    Brand new Magura Storm rotor 180
    Brand new 2 pair of 2007 Magura Louise endurance pads

Trade for xt or better chain in 9, 10, or 11 speed, or for 5 lbs of turkey jerky
  • 03-05-2016
    JHart94949
    WTB Commander pad-loc grips (red) and a red 32t RaceFace narrow/wide for trade.

• 03-11-2016
    Dreamerof1
    Have:FSA v-drive crank arms. (175mm)
    Need:Centerlock rotors or adapters (160 or 180mm)

• 03-11-2016
    pimpbot
    1 Attachment(s)
    I got an XTR/Homebrew Components singlespeed crank setup I'm looking to trade for touring stuff, ultralight camping stuff, cash, etc.

XTR M952 cranks, 180mm
    XTR Bottom Bracket, Octalink V1
    Homebew Components spiderless chainring, 32t.
    With bolts!

Attachment 1056183
  • 03-15-2016
    alittlewhine
    I have:

A Yakima Frontloader complete roof rack system for two bikes. The base carrier bars fit my VW Golf; I'm not sure what other car models (if any) it would fit. The full system was purchased at the end of 2014.

This roof rack allows you to load your bike as is; i.e. you don't have to remove the front wheel.

I would like to trade it for:

A platform/fold-out hitch rack for at least two bikes, as long as the hitch rack is in good working condition.

PM if keen!
  • 03-15-2016
    JHart94949
    Anyone looking for a red Raceface 32T Narrow/Wide chainring?

• 03-15-2016
    Obi
    Quote:

Originally Posted by pimpbot View Post
    I got an XTR/Homebrew Components singlespeed crank setup I'm looking to trade for touring stuff, ultralight camping stuff, cash, etc.

XTR M952 cranks, 180mm
    XTR Bottom Bracket, Octalink V1
    Homebew Components spiderless chainring, 32t.
    With bolts!

Attachment 1056183

Why can't they have been 185's? GLWT Homie! *You better NOT be parting out your Singular singlespeed or I'll sick the team on ya!
  • 03-16-2016
    Esses
    I want to trade my reverb 125 mm (31.6 diameter dropper) for a 100 mm version of equal diameter. It's this one:

wiggle.com | RockShox Reverb Remote Dropper Seat Post | Seat Posts

It's got a few seasons on it, but it was rebuilt by ABS in Santa Cruz last Summer so it works flawlessly.
  • 03-17-2016
    pimpbot
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Obi View Post
    Why can't they have been 185's? GLWT Homie! *You better NOT be parting out your Singular singlespeed or I'll sick the team on ya!

No, I love that bike! Just doing some minor up/side/grades. I just went to XT HT2 cranks with a Doval chainring. I tried non-round and I dig it! I also recently built some P321 hubs (Lefty front!) with Light-Bicycle carbon rims. This bike sings!
  • 03-20-2016
    GoNotShow
    1 Attachment(s)
    I've got a Bontrager XR2 Expert tire up for grabs. 26x2.35

Has ~60% of tread remaining. Located in San Mateo.
  • 11-01-2016
    m2_boy
    Hayes HFX-9
    2004 Hayes HFX-9 brakeset (levers and calipers). Front unit started to leak so instead of having it rebuilt I replaced everything. Rear worked fine when I removed it earlier this year. The lever blades are by Dangerboy grooved for 2 fingers and the stock blades will be included as well.

I'm located in north San Jose.
  • 11-02-2016
    redmr2_man
    Still have these free:

2x kenda dh tubes. Presta

26x2.35/2.4-2.7

One is DH thickness the other is just a regular heavy duty kenda. No patches, hold air great.

I'm in Sacramento
  • 11-08-2016
    hardboiled
    1 Attachment(s)
    hey guys, not free, but my Ibis HD3 is for sale.

I'm in Marin. hit me up if interested

Attachment 1104466
  • 11-08-2016
    kungchild
    M60 Enve wheelset will trade for a fat bike. Wheels can be found here Enve M60 with Chris King Hubs - Buy and Sell Mountain Bikes and Accessories
  • 11-30-2016
    akacoke
    any body got a bike shipping box in hayward area?
  • 11-30-2016
    S.O.B.
    I have two Surly Knards (29x3.0) that are in good shape. Used less than a year on my 2nd bike (though the insides look gnarly due to the dried sealant).

Willing to possibly trade for any of the following:
    a decent, light (ti rail), black saddle, a titanium seat post (27.2), a few pairs of defeet blaze wool socks (black), one or two of those cool flashing laser Christmas lights, a working Kyocera Torque XT (unlocked)...or maybe just two Jacksons and a Hamilton.

Located in Auburn.
  • 12-01-2016
    fitek
    I should post this on pinkbike or something but some of this stuff is too small.

I have a couple of Easton stems that are "too long" for me, eg 70mm. Will trade for beer or just take them.

Brand new in box MRP 2x I was going to use on a Giant Trance (but I sold the bike).

2011 Giant Reign X frame large with rp23

Rockshox Lyrik rc2dh, 110mm x 20mm
  • 12-01-2016
    James39
    Quote:

Originally Posted by akacoke View Post
    any body got a bike shipping box in hayward area?

I'm in Newark and have a couple floating around. Drop me a line.
  • 12-01-2016
    obviouslyme
    I have a pair of 29er Nevegals that still have some tread left on them. Got replaced with Minions.

I also have an Allen 3 bike hang and bang trailer hitch rack.

In Oakland, but I can bring 'em to a trailhead given the right timing.
  • 12-01-2016
    DubC
    I have 2 truck bed bike racks - 1 Thule insta-gator and 1 Sportrack. Both the same....but just bought 1 before thule bought sportrack. Well used but lots-a life left.

Will trade for a mid level bottle of whiskey/bourbon for both.
  • 12-27-2016
    tswitz1234
    2 Attachment(s)
    Vintage-ish Giant hardtail project bike for trade
    Older Giant 26" hardtail from mid-90s, wheels are Mavic M231s laced to road hubs, other parts upgraded over time as things broke or were scavenged for other rides. Needs shifters, r. der, brakes are in a bag. In great shape, need space in the garage.

Willing to trade for 27.5 meaty tires, CX tires, also need a 30.9 x 125 stealth dropper post Attachment 1112576Attachment 1112577
  • 05-11-2017
    Finch Platte
    Looking for a set of flat pedals for my fat feet. The bike I have has these, but I want something with a little more support, i.e., bigger.

• 05-11-2017
    Harry Mackenzie
    I have a ton of pedals but I live in the East Bay.
  • 05-11-2017
    Obi
    Too bad he needs them now. I could deliver but he'd have to wait until July.
  • 05-15-2017
    xxx123
    ***Sacramento (or close surroundings)*** anyone got a medium size entry level mountain bike for sale? Please PM Thanks
  • 05-15-2017
    brncr6
    I'm looking for flat pedals in in Livermore
  • 05-15-2017
    akdmx
    I've got race face atlas flat pedals (really dope) and OneUp big ring (40t? I forget) -- both are in excellent shape.

Would like to trade for high quality road tires (25c+) or other interesting bike tools/accessories (chain lock, sandisk microsd extreme card)
  • 05-16-2017
    langster831
    Looking for a short travel fork, 29" wheel, quick release, nothing fancy, I just know that the whole rigid thing is not for me. Monterey area
  • 05-17-2017
    hardboiled
    I've got a few things to clear out -- if you're interested in anything, let me know and we'll figure out what it's worth.

RaceFace Turbine dropper post GONE

RaceFace Respond 785mm 31.8 bars/ Respond 45mm stem GONE

RaceFace Aeffect Cinch cranks, couple months old, heal rub on the arms, otherwise good shape
  • 05-17-2017
    DubC
    I have 2 Thule Insta-Gator Truck bed racks up for grabs.

New Topeak small saddle bag

9 speed SRAM XO Shifter, short cage Der, Chain

Reverb dropper hose and lever kits.

lightly used SRAM 10-42 XO cassettes
  • 05-30-2017
    East Bay Rich
    I'm finally getting rid of this thing:
    Free, two piece wooden roller, great for pump tracks
    https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/zip/6154645390.html

Located in Dublin.
  • 05-30-2017
    2clue
    Anybody got some nice older 26" and 9 speed stuff floating around they want to trade for beer? Trying to upgrade my moms bike to be lighter and just need to some lighter old tech for her. Trying to keep the cost down and just to have something she'd enjoy riding the trails on.
  • 05-30-2017
    Whitewater
    1 Attachment(s)
    Profile Designs clamp on aero bars. I'll post a pic shortly and hold onto them for another week then put in trash.Attachment 1139698
  • 06-27-2017
    Axe
    Quote:

Originally Posted by 2clue View Post
    Anybody got some nice older 26" and 9 speed stuff floating around they want to trade for beer? Trying to upgrade my moms bike to be lighter and just need to some lighter old tech for her. Trying to keep the cost down and just to have something she'd enjoy riding the trails on.

I have a bucket of stuff, what do you need?
  • 06-27-2017
    2clue
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    I have a bucket of stuff, what do you need?

lighter wheels, fast tires, and cassette are the golden items right now. Trying to cut down the rolling weight so that she can enjoy doing longer rides without all the conditioning required.