190lbs of climber

Follow me in Uruguay--ROADIE CONTENT

Hi Norcal friends,
    If you haven't heard already, I am in Uruguay for the next two weeks for the UCI Vuelta Ciclista del Uruguay. Along with four guys from my Wonderful Pistachios Pro Cycling team, I will be racing 80-120 miles a day through the Uruguayan countryside starting tomorrow and ending on Sunday April 24. Rather than bother you all with email updates that you may or may not just delete, you can follow my adventure with the links below:

facebook photo album--whenever I have good enough internet, I will upload photos and try to make detailed enough captions that it can be followed as a sort of photo-essay

Strava account--I am riding with a GPS computer, so if you are really bored or nerdy you can check out where I ride and race in Uruguay.

-Menso de Jong
    THE BAY AREA... WHERE IF IT'S FUN, IT'S ILLEGAL

MarkyMark
    Good luck, Menso!

PRETENDURO
    Give ’em hell, Menso! I hear those roadies are wimps, you shouldn’t have any problems giving them a proper schooling! Watch out for all the crazy drivers!
    QUOTE from MTBR.COM: You have given Brewtality too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

mtbr member
    Good luck. Your dad said you'll be in Ireland after that race. Kick some road butt and have fun. What an experience! The rest of us will follow from the comfort of our couches wearing full spandex gear of course. Give em' hell!
    They never made the "Slowster"