Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    "Audaces fortuna iuvat"
    Aug 2004

737 Center Blvd. in Fairfax....

It's right across from Albertson's parking lot which is a good spot to park as well.....

Quote Originally Posted by jorgemonkey
    So where exactly is Sunshine Bike Shop? Sounds like I need to pick up a pass to get into the park. I'm gonna try to be up there by 9 so I have time to hang out & scout out a good location to shoot.

I know I won't get my wish, but hopefully it wont be as hot tomorow as it is today

mtbr member
    Sep 2005

fun in Fairfax

I'm from CT, but just happened to be in Fairfax on vacation and ran into this event. It was great. My son and I got to meet Hans Rey and Joe Breeze (both of them signed my son's shirt...he was thrilled). Biking is SO much more prevalent out there. Bikers are everywhere. VERY COOL.

I also got to ride the legendary Repack (on a $10 tag sale mountain bike with no suspension...about 15 years old...BIG difference from my Yeti AS-X). NICE!

Thanks to those who ran this event!!!

VRC Illuminati
    Quote Originally Posted by john trials
    I'm from CT, but just happened to be in Fairfax on vacation and ran into this event. It was great. My son and I got to meet Hans Rey and Joe Breeze (both of them signed my son's shirt...he was thrilled). Biking is SO much more prevalent out there. Bikers are everywhere. VERY COOL.

I also got to ride the legendary Repack (on a $10 tag sale mountain bike with no suspension...about 15 years old...BIG difference from my Yeti AS-X). NICE!

Thanks to those who ran this event!!!

Yeah, thats really one of the coolest things about the event. Getting to meet legends in person. People on bikes everywhere. Positive vibe there.

Here are some pictures I took of the vintage mtb display (natually )

A Few Pictures From The Fairfax Fat Tire Festival 2006
    -eric-

http://www.rumpfy.com
    Wanted: NDS Suntour XC Pro Microdrive 175mm Crank Arm.

Team Bionic Pickle

Tamarancho results?

I saw the pro/expert results and a cool pic of the course on Team MotionBased, here:

http://team.motionbased.com/blog/200...marancho-race/

...but does anyone have an idea when all the results will be posted? No big deal - just a little curious.

Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2