Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    utilitarian biker

Upset F U specialized for going after Epic Designs Adventure Cycling Gear

Again a big corporation is going after a small grassroots company over a trademark dispute. Last time it was Monster energy drink vs rock art brewery. See this you tube story.
    <object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kbG_woqXTeg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kbG_woqXTeg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

I say it is ludicrous. This time Specialized is going after Epic Designs that makes awesome bike packing bags in Alaska. They think "Epic Designs" will cause customer confusion and weaken their trademark rights over their Epic line of bikes. WEAK.
    http://epiceric.blogspot.com/2009/12...y-contest.html

http://www.epicdesignsalaska.com/

I say lets let the special idiots know that this type of practice is unacceptable.

Here is the link for customer feedback at specialized. Tell em that you think this is unacceptable.

Long live long rides.

locked - time out
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Medic
    Again a big corporation is going after a small grassroots company over a trademark dispute. Last time it was Monster energy drink vs rock art brewery. See this you tube story.
    <object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kbG_woqXTeg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kbG_woqXTeg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

I say it is ludicrous. This time Specialized is going after Epic Designs that makes awesome bike packing bags in Alaska.
    http://epiceric.blogspot.com/2009/12...y-contest.html

http://www.epicdesignsalaska.com/

I say lets let the special idiots know that this type of practice is unacceptable.

Here is the link for customer feedback at specialized. Tell em that you think this is unacceptable.

Specialized has been doing this for years. They sued Mountain Cycle out of existence for producing the "Stump Town" CX bike.

They sued WTB for the Epicwolf tire.

They sued Stratos shocks for a design stratos invented.

They sue and sue and sue for designs they believe are rightfully theirs.

But how did Specialized get their start? They stole the design for their first mountain bike by shipping a Charlie Kelley/Gary Fisher "Mountain Bike" off to asia to be mass produced and called it the Stump Jumper.

Yeah Specialized!

organically fed
    It's a perpetration by the Man to keep a brother down.

ballbuster

YEah, like another poster said on the blog....

... Specialized can suck it. They won't get another dime out of my pocket. I don't even think I would buy one of their bikes used for fear of being associated with them in any way shape or form.

Plus, I'm gonna bad mouth them every chance I get.

They can kiss my ass right in the crack.

I wrote my nasty-gram to them already.

mtbr member
    They're going to blow this guy up. Either the case will fail or the guy will change his company name, but the exposure he's received already (I've seen this thread in multiple forums thus far) will get him out there. Before those threads, I'd never heard of this person/company. If he responds correctly, and can handle new demand, he'll be rocking.

Blessing in disguise?
    :wq

mtbr member
    Didn't Specialized get sued by Fuji a while back and that's why Fuji now uses their FSR in their mountain bikes. If I remember correctly it had something to do with the Roubaix. I'm trying to find something about it, but coming back empty handed. I did see that Specialized was sued by Stan's though. Thankfully I do not work for a Specialized dealer.

mtbr member
    This is beyond BS....yeah I know ....almost every company on this planet (guess I should narrow it down to the US of A) is doing the same thing as long as they have deep enough pockets, but I do care about cycling in particular and this is pissing me off royally. I am no longer buying any of the Big S*** products! AND I am spreading the word....

I wouldn't even care if they went after some other big corporation...say one of the other 2 Big S corporations in the cycling industry, that at least would be a level playing field, but this is simply just abuse of the legal system.

Dropshot Champ!
    I thought they dropped the case against him and let him do it.......like a month or two ago?

?!?

On MTBR hiatus :(
    Quote Originally Posted by redmr2_man

I thought they dropped the case against him and let him do it.......like a month or two ago?
    Dunno, but his "Name My Company" blog entry is dated Christmas Day '09.
    speedub.nate
    ∑ MTBR Hiatus UFN ∑

"Its All Good"
    Who is REALLY surprised by this move by the BIG S? Oh no one....

So people, if it urkes you, vote with your feet and do not support the BIG S.
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

mtbr member
    I hope none of you use Microsoft products either since they got their start exactly the same way

ballbuster
    Quote Originally Posted by ratpick
    I hope none of you use Microsoft products either since they got their start exactly the same way
    ... as little as possible. Open Office rocks... well... it's at least free for non-commercial use. I use a Mac much of the time, but Apple is just as bad.

Just Ride.
    Every company is just as bad.

mtbr member
    Nov 2009
    I have some of Eric's bags. Top notch, and a pleasure to work with. I'll have to see if I have any 'S' gear in the stable - maybe some gloves and clothing - but thankfully no bikes.

The Rock Art incident was a classic case of net support. Forums lit up with the legal BS from the energy drink company, blogs picked it up. Facebook groups were formed, the local media and then the national media picked it up. Local distributors pulled their swill off the shelves... and in the end the brewer and the megacorp came to terms...

BS, and I wish Eric the best. Hopefully he'll keep his name, sully 'S's, and gain a whole new crop of customers... (guess I should order up a few bags now before he is swamped...)

Birthday Collector
    Message sent to the Big "S" customer feedback.

If you have to change your name - how about "Epicalized Design Adventure Gear"? Or maybe "Stumpalized..."
    R.I.P. Corky 10/97-4/09
    Disclaimer: I sell and repair bikes for a living
    http://www.endlesscyclesonline.com

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by redmr2_man

?!?
    are you thinking of the rock art brew vs. Monster energy case? That was dropped after consumer backlash. I think thats the intention of making everyone aware of the big S.

For me, I haven't bought anything S (new) for the above reasons, and several other.. But my commuter is an S bike I got used.

wg
    Fermented Grain Sampler
    Big part of the reason I don't use their products over the years and my different bike purchases. Can I patent or trademark "Special Ed"? Then I can sue them for infringement and brand weakening too. Specialized Attorneys = Nimrods.

Did a search for "Epic Designs" and came up with another hit Spec should go after: One of the documentaries in the Start Wars III DVD is called "Epic Designs for an Expanding Universe"

FYI, LinkedIn has some other contact info including corporate counsel: http://www.linkedin.com/companies/sp...cle-components
    Last edited by wg; 12-29-2009 at 09:10 AM.
    Don't harsh my mello

mtbr member
    I think one of the only ways to truly effect change in this country or any other is to vote with your wallet. If you don't like what Specialized is doing, do not buy their products. I have mixed feelings because I know some really good people that work at Specialized. They have a genuine love of bikes and cycling. Unfortunately, I think many times the company's business practices leave a lot to be desired.

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    why shouldn't a company who has invested millions of dollars be concerned with a company, who is trying to ride their coattails? if i had a multi-million dollar company, i would also go after copycats.

aka baycat
    What happens when I name my kid Enduro?

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by baycat

will you be making a profit off of your child named enduro, based on hi/her name?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcruz
    will you be making a profit off of your child named enduro, based on hi/her name?
    With a name like Enduro, how could you not?

mtbr member
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcruz
    why shouldn't a company who has invested millions of dollars be concerned with a company, who is trying to ride their coattails? if i had a multi-million dollar company, i would also go after copycats.

Exactly, if you invest millions in a brand/name you would be an idiot not to protect it. It may seem unfair in a case such as this, but if you let one rock slide, the whole hill can come down.

Specialized as a brand is known world wide. People buy Specialized product because they recognize the brand and associate it w/ killer bikes and products.

Do you think Nike lets anyone use their "swoosh" logo, or Gatorade their lightning bolt, or Ford the name "Mustang" for a car, or the UCI their rainbow stripes, or the International Olympic Commitee their circle logo? I don't think so. There are reasons for copyright laws and the likes. Look at China, you can get all kinds of fake knock-off crap there. And it is just that, crap. In the modern global economy a brand identity can be just as important as the product. Sometimes this may seem unfair to the little guy, but that's business.

Case in point, Specialized made a jersey that said "Lunch Time Worlds" and had the UCI rainbow stripes on it. It arose from the weekly Specialized lunch ride in Morgan Hill. The UCI found out and Specialized can no longer make the jersey. No tears were shed.

If you are not going to buy their product, and bad mouth a company because they are protecting their investment, that is pretty dumb. I am going to continue riding my sick new Specialized full suspension bike. You should stick to that steel hardtail made 15 yaers ago and please pull over when I come blasting by.

Weird huh?
    Done:

Your Question has been Submitted
    The reference number for your question is '091229-000009'.

You should receive a response by email from our support department within the next business day.

If you need to add information to or cancel your question, you can do so by updating it through the questions sub area of the 'My Stuff' section of this site.
    Poaching Demo...that's why we can't have nice things...

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by ARider
    Exactly, if you invest millions in a brand/name you would be an idiot not to protect it. It may seem unfair in a case such as this, but if you let one rock slide, the whole hill can come down.

Specialized as a brand is known world wide. People buy Specialized product because they recognize the brand and associate it w/ killer bikes and products.

Do you think Nike lets anyone use their "swoosh" logo, or Gatorade their lightning bolt, or Ford the name "Mustang" for a car, or the UCI their rainbow stripes, or the International Olympic Commitee their circle logo? I don't think so. There are reasons for copyright laws and the likes. Look at China, you can get all kinds of fake knock-off crap there. And it is just that, crap. In the modern global economy a brand identity can be just as important as the product. Sometimes this may seem unfair to the little guy, but that's business.

Case in point, Specialized made a jersey that said "Lunch Time Worlds" and had the UCI rainbow stripes on it. It arose from the weekly Specialized lunch ride in Morgan Hill. The UCI found out and Specialized can no longer make the jersey. No tears were shed.

If you are not going to buy their product, and bad mouth a company because they are protecting their investment, that is pretty dumb. I am going to continue riding my sick new Specialized full suspension bike. You should stick to that steel hardtail made 15 yaers ago and please pull over when I come blasting by.
    If this were "Special-Ice Bikes" or something like that I would agree with you but what you're saying is that Specialized owns the word "Epic", which is ridiculous. Me thinks your bro-deal might be clouding your judgement.

mtbr member
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by baycat
    It would be real funny if he grew up with that name and became a winning pro racer for Cannondale, LOL.
    Lead by my Lefty............... right down the trail, no brakes.

locked - time out
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Hungus
    If this were "Special-Ice Bikes" or something like that I would agree with you but what you're saying is that Specialized owns the word "Epic", which is ridiculous. Me thinks your bro-deal might be clouding your judgement.
    Apperantly SpecialEd owns the words "Epic" "Stump" and a few others.

Remember when Cannondale copy writed "Free ride?"

Pretty soon we won't be able to speak without paying a licensing fee.

mtbr member
    May 2007
    Re the original post about Specialized,
    This is really thin at best. Epic Designs is making this stuff for bikes, but any moron could tell just from the logo it's not Specialized.

Since it's so thin, this more of a PR nightmare for Specialized than any real loss in revenue or brand dilution. The bigger the PR nightmare becomes for Specialized, the more they could think twice about doing it again.

This is just a symptom of the bigger problem of "sue anyone" for any little thing.
    Last edited by ziscwg; 12-29-2009 at 10:21 AM.
    Lead by my Lefty............... right down the trail, no brakes.

Now with More Wood
    I hate it when that happens. I'm going after this guy to get my screen name back...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F U specialized for going after Epic Designs Adventure Cycling Gear-icemans-truck.jpg  

mtbr member
    You know, I saw this and initially got kind of riled up. Then I did some research and found that it's really much ado about nothing (except to Epic Designs, of course... though I can't find any indication anywhere on the web about them being sued by S).

Everyone here is all wound up that the big guy is suing the little guy but in reality, the bike industry seems to be a bunch of whiney, sniveling snots who can't help but sue each other over anything and everything. Lemond v Trek. Trek Bicycles v Trek Winery. Specialized v... well, pretty much everyone. SRAM v Hayes. Stan's v Specialized.

I suspect if Epic Designs had the name first and had become a large company, they'd have sued Specialized when they introduced the Epic.

Personally, I think it's stupid - from the laws that allow companies to trademark common words, to the companies that exploit those laws, to the bully lawyers who pounce on the opportunity to target weaker (read smaller) companies, to the judges who don't rule those laws illegal and slam the lawyers for perpetuating the cycle. There is absolutely no common sense in this area of law. Epic Designs has no similarity to the Epic bike in style, logo or anything. Should be tossed as frivolous. When the Jacksonville Jaguars team formed, their logo did look like the Jaguar car hood ornament and company logo. Valid. Stumptown bike vs Stumpjumper bike? Too close to a registered, established brand. Valid.

Patents are a different thing. Technical and, theoretically, provable that one invention used the work of another. Except software, which, to me, seems a bit wrong.

In the end, it's just business as usual for Specialized and/or any other company. Any of the boutique brands that everyone is so proud of would, no doubt, do the same thing if they are able to pay for the lawyers to pursue and protect what they feel is their rightful property.

Is Specialized more aggressive than the norm? Probably. Does it leave a bad taste in my mouth? Definitely. Will it affect my next bike purchase. Yep... but not in the absolute "I'll never buy a S again" more along the lines of they won't be an automatic (I have had numerous S bikes over the past 10 years because they just fit me and are usually a pretty good value). I will look first at other brands and compare them and S won't have the 'tie goes to S" kind of advantage. But in the end, if they have the best product for me, at the best value, I'll still buy one.

The Bubble Wrap Hysteria
    Quote Originally Posted by skiahh
    Valid. Stumptown bike vs Stumpjumper bike? Too close to a registered, established brand. Valid.
    Google Stumptown.......lots of companies with that name. I'm not a Specialized hater but I wouldn't run out to buy their latest and greatest.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicknam...egon#Stumptown

Stumptown was coined in a period of phenomenal growth in Portland after 1847. The city was growing so rapidly that the stumps of trees cut down to make way for roads were left until manpower could be spared to remove them. In some areas, the stumps remained for so long that locals painted them white to make them more visible, and used them to cross the street without sinking into the mud.[15] In more modern terms, Stumptown is humorously used as Portland's nickname for the city's lack of tall skyscrapers, the highest being only 546 feet.[16] There are other U.S. cities nicknamed Stumptown as well.

locked - time out
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnbiker4life
    Google Stumptown.......lots of companies with that name. I'm not a Specialized hater but I wouldn't run out to buy their latest and greatest.

Stumptown was coined in a period of phenomenal growth in Portland after 1847. The city was growing so rapidly that the stumps of trees cut down to make way for roads were left until manpower could be spared to remove them. In some areas, the stumps remained for so long that locals painted them white to make them more visible, and used them to cross the street without sinking into the mud.[15] In more modern terms, Stumptown is humorously used as Portland's nickname for the city's lack of tall skyscrapers, the highest being only 546 feet.[16] There are other U.S. cities nicknamed Stumptown as well.
    That was the whole point of the Mountain Cycle Stump Town - this was when Mountain Cycle was bought and moved to Portland. The Stump Town was a limited product CX bike made for some local racers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F U specialized for going after Epic Designs Adventure Cycling Gear-stumptown.jpg  

the train keeps rollin
    Last time I tried a specialized product, I was truly dissapointed, nough said.
    beaver hunt

mtbr member
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Hungus

Just as ridiculous as Nike owning "swoosh", Fox Racing owning the "fox head", Campbells Soup owning the phrase "mmm, mmm, good", Coors owning "the silver bullet", it goes on forever...

I don't exactly agree with the practice, but it has been going on for a long time and is widely recognized. Entire companies exist for the sole purpose of checking to see whether a word or phrase is already copy right protected. Big companies know this and do the research to make sure they are not infringing. Little companies don't have the resources, or don't care. That is why they get sued and lose.

I bet if you made some new product (or a website) and plastered "MTBR" all over it and started making $ Francois would be all over you. It is the world in which we exist.

locked - time out
    Just as ridiculous as Nike owning "swoosh", Fox Racing owning the "fox head", Campbells Soup owning the phrase "mmm, mmm, good", Coors owning "the silver bullet", it goes on forever...

I don't exactly agree with the practice, but it has been going on for a long time and is widely recognized. Entire companies exist for the sole purpose of checking to see whether a word or phrase is already copy right protected. Big companies know this and do the research to make sure they are not infringing. Little companies don't have the resources, or don't care. That is why they get sued and lose.

I bet if you made some new product (or a website) and plastered "MTBR" all over it and started making $ Francois would be all over you. It is the world in which we exist.
    You're not parsing the phraseology. Specialized produces a Stump Jumper and a line of bikes called FSR, a subset of which is called "Epic."

Specialized argues that any use of the word Epic or Stump with regards to bicycles infringes on their copyrights.

This is ridiculous since stumps are part of nature and every day vernacular. And speaking of vernacular, when's the last time one of us described a ride as "epic?"

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by iheartbicycles
    This is ridiculous since stumps are part of nature and every day vernacular. And speaking of vernacular, when's the last time one of us described a ride as "epic?"
    They'll go after IMBA next.
    :wq

mtbr member
    What we need to do is to somehow get Disney lawyers to sue Specialized. They're the real wolves...
    功夫大师喜欢骑着他的自行车在山上。

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by iheartbicycles
    You're not parsing the phraseology. Specialized produces a Stump Jumper and a line of bikes called FSR, a subset of which is called "Epic."

Specialized argues that any use of the word Epic or Stump with regards to bicycles infringes on their copyrights.

The target of the Big S's ire is pretty narrow and direct, having to do with companies in the same industry trying to make a profit off their trademark, not forum members asking others to join them on an "epic" to jump over some "stumps."

On a related note, I'm starting a new clothing line called Twin Six-Six-Six. I'm a one-man company (the "little guy"); there is another company that has a similar name, but they're a huge two-man outfit (double my size!). Hope they don't give me any grief. I'm mean, we're all bros who enjoy drinking IPAs, right?

I hope they leave me alone until I am as big as they are--if not bigger. That's fair, right? I won't cannibalize their sales or anything. If I end up more popular than they are, no big deal. We're all bros, remember? Just chill. It's only money, right? Who cares. Don't call the lawyers, man. We're all in the bike biz, made up of socks with witty statements-wearing, boutique bike brand t-shirt-sporting, obscure-microbrew drinking brothers.

Fatback
    Just a quick background on Epic Designs. Eric's initials are EP, so when putting this on his bags it was easy come up with his business name. He himself does some hellacious trips and has earned the right to use the name on his gear, which is much more aptly named the Specialized bike. If he made frames, I could see their point, but nobody looking for a Specialized Epic is going to mistakenly buy one of Eric's great bags.
    Vote with your wallet.
    Speedway Cycles owner http://fatbackbikes.com

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnbiker4life

No argument that Stumptown would trump Stumpjumper. If, for example, Mountain Cycles had built and trademarked the Stumptown bike before Spec had the SJ, how much do you want to bet they'd have sued Spec and won, hands down.

But Stumptown is a general name referring to a town - Portland, specifically. Put it on a bike and it does sound like it might be a Spec product in the family of the Stumpjumper.

And I'd wager that Mountain Cycles knew that on some level and were banking on flying under the radar with some name recognition. Their trump card (that didn't play) was the old nickname of Portland. They took a gamble on a company well known for its active and aggresive trademark protection... and lost .

From my cold, dead hands
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman2058
    I hate it when that happens. I'm going after this guy to get my screen name back...
    Cool. And after him you can go after this guy too. Good luck!

Wood chips are stupid

Buy Eric

If you need a good bag for your next epic trip,buy one of Erics. Quality is the game.
    Let your wallet do the talking.

akdeluxe
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F U specialized for going after Epic Designs Adventure Cycling Gear-getattachment.jpg  

"Trust me,you don't want a big baby."

JT

padded
    skiaah is probably closest to the mark - trademark and copyright laws are as much the driver as anything. I won't speculate on whether or not Specialized is a bully or just overly cautious, but as a product manager for a big company (not in the bike industry) I know from experience that companies tend to be very aggressive in chasing down potential trademark infringements because the law basically says that if you fail to enforce your trademarks then they become invalid. In other words, if you let a few 'little guys' slide because no rational person would confuse them, your case for going after a genuine infringement down the road could be weakened. Legal teams are by nature conservative and risk-averse, so better to err on the side of caution and sue everyone than risk losing your brand later on.
    And no, I don't have any Specialized Bikes. I'm pretty sure it was Specialized who paid for the porta-john at the Demo parking lot until the ravers ruined it for everyone recently - if so then IMO that counts for something too. OTOH, if you only want to ride bikes made by small companies because big companies are all evil, then have fun on your steel 9er HT - I'll be out on my Nomad enjoying the benefits of global supply chains and economies of scale.
    "You are by far the most interesting single-serving friend I have ever met."

mtbr member
    Mar 2009

Amen Brother!

I couldn't have said it any better. If anybody comes up with a new product that is great, revolutionary or great, than it will sell. They shouldn't need to use name recognition for some free exposure. Something they definitely will benefit from this situation already. Specialized, or anybody for that matter, should protect what they have spent millions developing and marketing from anybody trying to ride off of their trademarks or likeness of any of their designs or names. They should have done a little more research before deciding on what to name their business. Thats business though.

mtbr member
    Sep 2007

To be sure, Specialized should be concerned that, in Alaska, its brand name is lacking street (or is it "trail"...or both?) cred...Most of the Specialized bikes up here have training wheels on them.

Be assured that Alaska has plenty of full suspension mountain bikes....it just that very few, if any of them, are Specialized. Because we actually have mountains up here, we have to select rides that will consistently get you to the middle of nowhere and back!

Eric, Epic Design's founding father, serves as an example for all of us. A university-trained engineer, he dropped out of the corporate rat-race and started a small business in his basement with a pair of scissors and a sewing machine. He has painstaking designed, tested and engineered the supply/manufacturing chain for a small catalog of brilliantly realized soft gear.

I and many other endurance athletes from around the world have used his products during multi-day races along the Iditarod Trail that included traversing the Alaska Range and enduring forty-below zero temperatures- adventures for which I would NEVER consider using any Specialized products.

If consumers are mistaking Epic Designs for a Specialized product.....Specialized should consider themselves serendiptously blessed. None of us up here are confused!

mtbr member
    Nov 2008
    Sorry to say but that's "CAPITALISM" for you. This sort of thing is going on all over the place. This country feeds on CAPITALISM. Until we as Americans see the light, it will never change. CAPITALISM SHOULD BE ILLEGAL!!!

CAPITALISM is one one humanity's greatest failures...

newless cluebie
    Sep 2009
    Yet capitalism made possible much of what we're doing today, sitting on our homes internet-jockeying about our chosen brands and companies, versus riding some 50-year old design that the government mandates that everyone must ride.

Heck, riding big-tired bikes, technological changes to the classic road/cruiser geometries to adapt to riding mountains, suspension, etc. All innovations due to R&D motivated by competition instilled by.. oh.. capitalism.

While personally I believe it's a stretch to be hitting a small company named Epic just because you have a bike line named Epic.. the basis, the precedent is there. Someone said earlier, if you let one thing through, then everything else will follow.

mtbr member
    Nov 2008
    No offense but you can't see past your way of life because it's all you've ever known. Who is to say that our way of life is really the best way of life? Capitalism has major flaws, proven by the issues of this thread.

Sit down and think about it. You'll realize that the life you live here in this country could be better...

mtbr member
    i believe it both side of this debate....... I AM POLITICIAN!!!!

Have a great week.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by akdeluxe
    If you need a good bag for your next epic trip,buy one of Erics. Quality is the game.
    Let your wallet do the talking.

akdeluxe
    OH MY GOD! YOU'RE NOT WEARING A HELMET!

Whoops. Wrong thread.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast