ol'guy who says hi &waves

Exploring Hogan with FP and Ogre

Spent the morning with Finch Platte, Ogre, Endo and Roxie exploring the falls area of Hogan Res. near Valley Springs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Exploring Hogan with FP and Ogre-100_0920.jpg  

Exploring Hogan with FP and Ogre-100_0935.jpg  

Exploring Hogan with FP and Ogre-100_0939.jpg  

Exploring Hogan with FP and Ogre-100_0936.jpg  

Exploring Hogan with FP and Ogre-100_0937.jpg  

Exploring Hogan with FP and Ogre-100_0934.jpg  

I may not have the best of everything, but I have the best everything that matters.

mtbr member
    I love those foggy green days up there. Looks like I missed a good ride. Should be off the injured list soon.

singletrack bound
    Nice.........

Fred, you hangin' with finch. whew!!!!!

rip......errrr........rep.
    Sorrel Seeker !!

Sweat is just fat crying.
    Awww, Fred,it did my heart good to see you in the parking lot that morning. That was a cool ride, with some off-the-chart trailage.

Those are some good pics, altho what's up with dogbutt featuring prominently in a few of them?

I was up there today (after camping last night). Didn't get much riding in, but worked on 2 sections of trail- beginning to recut an old section on the lower trail, and a brand-new entrance to the whole damn thing leading out of Oak Knoll. Ogre and I worked a bit on it yesterday, and I finished her off today. So now, instead of beginning the trail out of site 17, there's a new improved entrance. I took pics (and a movie) of the thing, but left my camera hook-up cord at home. The new opening is called Goatse.

I'll need a full-size pic of that first pic from you. I don't have many, if any with me and the hound, so...

Hope your hound is recovering. I got a great shot of you and she as well.

Stinky, I hope you're off the injured list soon, we miss ya!
    Mountain Biking Is Not A Crime stickers, free! (You pay postage. PM me for details.)

ol'guy who says hi &waves
    FP, sent pic via email, I think.

Not sure if your address is current.

I may not have the best of everything, but I have the best everything that matters.