Formerly Empty Beer

El Dorado Hills Night Riders

I was driving down Silva Valley road today around 7 pm and saw a group of night MTB riders coming out of Serrano. Who are you guys and why wasn't I told about this ride?
    it's good to see your back

site *****
    Mar 2008
    I'm confused about the "Formerly Empty Beer" thing. I think he change his user name once: from Off The Beaten Path in Norcal (aka I know where all the secret trails are) to Empty_Beer, but that was years ago

But BackPeddler isn't Empty Beer. So I'm confused why you decided to say that.

Otherwise, see you out there!

mtb'er
    I'm me. He's he. I know... confusing.
    BP- did you ever find anything worth riding south of 50?

Formerly Empty Beer
    Sorry for the confusion. I started as Empty Beer not knowing there was an Empty_Beer, but if you look at his avatar, you'll notice that he's actually just half empty

A friend told me about 800(?) acres at the south east end of Marble valley. He said he hears dirt bikes in there all the time. I might check that out, otherwise I haven't rode south of 50. Good memory. That was a year ago.

I spend most of my time connecting trails from my neighborhood in Highland Views to Serrano, to New York Creek, to Wild Oaks, to Folsom Lake. Funny... the hardest trail I ride is right in my hood. Where do you like to ride?
    it's good to see your back