Formerly Empty Beer

El Dorado Hills Night Riders

I was driving down Silva Valley road today around 7 pm and saw a group of night MTB riders coming out of Serrano. Who are you guys and why wasn't I told about this ride?
    it's good to see your back

site *****
    Mar 2008
    I'm confused about the "Formerly Empty Beer" thing. I think he change his user name once: from Off The Beaten Path in Norcal (aka I know where all the secret trails are) to Empty_Beer, but that was years ago

But BackPeddler isn't Empty Beer. So I'm confused why you decided to say that.

Otherwise, see you out there!
    Browse Living Outfitters for backyard living products.

mtb'er
    I'm me. He's he. I know... confusing.
    BP- did you ever find anything worth riding south of 50?

Formerly Empty Beer
    Sorry for the confusion. I started as Empty Beer not knowing there was an Empty_Beer, but if you look at his avatar, you'll notice that he's actually just half empty

A friend told me about 800(?) acres at the south east end of Marble valley. He said he hears dirt bikes in there all the time. I might check that out, otherwise I haven't rode south of 50. Good memory. That was a year ago.

I spend most of my time connecting trails from my neighborhood in Highland Views to Serrano, to New York Creek, to Wild Oaks, to Folsom Lake. Funny... the hardest trail I ride is right in my hood. Where do you like to ride?
    it's good to see your back