Hello everyone, my 14 year old son is doing and 8th grade school project on downhill mountain biking and he needs sometime to teach him about the sport. The project is basically something where the kid gets to choose something there passionate about and do something with it. For the project the school requires the kid to have a "mentor", which basically just means someone who is very good at the certain activity and can teach the student about it. It would be great if someone on this forum would be interested in mentoring my son. It would also be better if you lived in the bay area because we live near SF and can go mountain biking around SF and we normally go to Carlmont.

The mentor just needs to be skilled in downhill mountain biking and can teach my son about it.

If you are interested with meeting with my son to do some mountain biking you can contact me at casloux@nuevaschool.org or khrisloux@gmail.com.

Two other things I would like you to know are:

-you will not be payed

-you don't have to meet with my son on a daily basis, even just one time would be nice but if you could meet with us on more than one occasion that would be nice.