Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    22

    DH Mountain Biking Trails in Mount Shasta, California

    Bunny Flats” or “The Entertainer I have ridden this trail last summer 07 and wondering can some one post any picture or video. All I can say is this trail is a killa

  2. #2
    Urban Ninja
    Reputation: jeng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,310
    Quote Originally Posted by nuspeed88
    Bunny Flats” or “The Entertainer I have ridden this trail last summer 07 and wondering can some one post any picture or video. All I can say is this trail is a killa
    Never heard of them? So where are these trails exactly? How do you get to them? Shuttleable? Might be a good stop for the next Whistler road trip...
    For Sale: EPIC

    Send it!

    www.rayscyclebicycles.com

  3. #3
    Urban Ninja
    Reputation: jeng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,310
    Quote Originally Posted by nuspeed88
    Bunny Flats” or “The Entertainer I have ridden this trail last summer 07 and wondering can some one post any picture or video. All I can say is this trail is a killa
    Here's something I found on youtube. Looks promising?

    For Sale: EPIC

    Send it!

    www.rayscyclebicycles.com

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    541
    There was just a little write up over at pinkbike.

    http://www.pinkbike.com/news/mount-s...ails-2009.html

  5. #5
    Urban Ninja
    Reputation: jeng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,310
    Quote Originally Posted by the.vault
    There was just a little write up over at pinkbike.

    http://www.pinkbike.com/news/mount-s...ails-2009.html
    Rad I've got a buddy who just moved up to Redding. Looks like I'll be paying him a visit come spring. Thanks for posting this.
    For Sale: EPIC

    Send it!

    www.rayscyclebicycles.com

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    541
    Quote Originally Posted by jeng
    Rad I've got a buddy who just moved up to Redding. Looks like I'll be paying him a visit come spring. Thanks for posting this.
    who moves to Redding?


    Are you going to show up for the Lake Pillsbury ride this year?

  7. #7
    Urban Ninja
    Reputation: jeng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,310
    Quote Originally Posted by the.vault
    who moves to Redding?


    Are you going to show up for the Lake Pillsbury ride this year?
    People on the run from the law perhaps

    I know nothing about this Lake Pillsbury dough boy ride. Wanna clue me in?
    For Sale: EPIC

    Send it!

    www.rayscyclebicycles.com

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    541
    the law...yeah, Redding is a good place to hide out. The only guys who will find you are Ishi and Bigfoot.

    Riding Hull Mountain Big Climb - Big Descent.

    It's at the north end of Lake County.

  9. #9
    Urban Ninja
    Reputation: jeng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,310
    Quote Originally Posted by the.vault
    the law...yeah, Redding is a good place to hide out. The only guys who will find you are Ishi and Bigfoot.

    Riding Hull Mountain Big Climb - Big Descent.

    It's at the north end of Lake County.
    Looks fun. When is this years version? If I don't gots plans I'll join ya.
    For Sale: EPIC

    Send it!

    www.rayscyclebicycles.com

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    213
    Ishi was from oroville. lemurians and big foot are known to spend time in the vortex.
    it takes lighting speed to make thunder.

  11. #11
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    22
    Thanks for posting I would like to visit this trail again.

  12. #12
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,192
    Entertainer is a blast to ride. Only rode it in late summer and it does get DUSTY. If you get the chance,ride it. By all means come try it and enjoy. CHEERS!
    Oldest daughter doesn't ride, she fights MMA.

  13. #13
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,448
    cheers for posting, my roommate has a cabin up there, we've been trying to figure out some trails to ride

  14. #14
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    50
    does anyone know how to get to the top of the entertainer and the bottom so i can have some shuttle for us.
    thanks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •