Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

The Coolest 24 Hour Race lived up to its name..

710 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  JMac47 
#1 ·
:thumbsup: I raced in the Coolest 24 hour race this past weekend and it was pretty cool indeed. The course was in pretty good shape (considering the shape it was in during the snowy Cool race earlier in the year). I thought Jim did a great job - seemed like everything flowed pretty smoothly. The prizes were great - I won a new KHS single-speed for being the only solo female single-speed racer - 13 laps. The course was roughly 9.7 miles with about 1200 feet of climbing per lap.

#2 ·
Congrats!

mtbluvr said:
:thumbsup: I raced in the Coolest 24 hour race this past weekend and it was pretty cool indeed. The course was in pretty good shape (considering the shape it was in during the snowy Cool race earlier in the year). I thought Jim did a great job - seemed like everything flowed pretty smoothly. The prizes were great - I won a new KHS single-speed for being the only solo female single-speed racer - 13 laps. The course was roughly 9.7 miles with about 1200 feet of climbing per lap.
Good job on the laps. My brains shut off for the evening but 125+ miles seems pretty close, way to go! You rested up enough to do the 8hr @ Boggs this coming w/end?? :skep:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.