Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Cool Race Pics

3K views 21 replies 19 participants last post by  GoGoGordo 
#1 ·
I took a few photos at the Cool Race on Sunday. Below are a few, more will be on my photo site.

See less See more
#15 ·
Save and repost?

francois said:
Wherewolf, I need one of these photos for the next caption contest. Is that ok? How should I credit and link?fc
Would it just be easier for you to save one from here and re-post it? Otherwise you'd have to go to my SmugMug site, choose the photo then click on share..get a link, and copy the link. Just credit me as the photographer.

Thanks everybody for your comments! I was the only photographer to get my feet wet and get close to the action with a 24 - 105 mm lens (on a FF camera). Most of the shots were taken between 40 - 65 mm. But I was not close enough to get splashed on. I have hundreds of additional "just riding along" photos and perhaps I'll wade through them and post more on my photo site in the near future.

My knees have not improved much and I'd be really surprised if I ride again.

#16 ·
Puddle Tutorial

Wife Susan took these, capturing the photographer and rider at work.
This is how you cross that puddle!
If this is you, and you want the hi-def shots, just send an email address and be happy to oblige.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.