Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Cool Race Aftermath

4K views 31 replies 18 participants last post by  iluvcx 
#1 · (Edited)
WOW Sun-burnt, who'd a thunk it?
Here is one pic of me.

OH yeah, due to somebody else having a mechanical, I FAILED to place last!
Scratch that, I did come in last!!

Attachments

See less See more
#29 ·
Let them bring their own...

I'm sure that was left there on behalf and as a tribute to Team Motley Grinders... no PBR would be total bruhhhahha :D

Sean Allan said:
You're welcome. They were all gone by the end of the race,I guess it'll have to be 2 cases next year:thumbsup: I did have some complaints about the choice of beverage though. Perhaps next year we'll have a "Beer Snob" station and a "Working Mans" station. I'll put out some fancy chairs and a fire pit for the Beer Snob station:eekster:

The other option was Crown Royal if it was cold...... that would have been hard core......

#30 ·
Brian did you get any video?

I saw you riding in the pack down Knickerbocker figured you had your video rolling.... Rylan and I were walking down to watch and I belted out a "Joder!!!!!!" at least I thought it was you hard with mud and stuff over everyone. ;)

CactusJackSlade said:
Only a few photos this time: http://www.racemtb.com/PhotoGallery/03142010photos/index.htm

This sequence is pretty funny... this dude totally vanished below the water!
http://www.racemtb.com/PhotoGallery/03142010photos/pages/03142010021.htm

I mean like, where did he go??!

#31 ·
Roger___ said:
I saw you riding in the pack down Knickerbocker figured you had your video rolling.... Rylan and I were walking down to watch and I belted out a "Joder!!!!!!" at least I thought it was you hard with mud and stuff over everyone. ;)
Yeah, that was me, out for one hot lap with cameras (3 of em) rolling... now if I can just get my software to work I'll post up a video!

B

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.