Coffee

Printable View

• 01-05-2013
    Finch Platte
    Coffee
    Jus got some, and while the coffee isn't that good, it came with a free cup!

Life is good.
  • 01-05-2013
    Buzzaro
    At least the caffeine seems to work.
  • 01-05-2013
    Tone No Balone
    I'm buzzzzed on some light roast right now! :D
  • 01-05-2013
    pmarshall
    I am not a huge coffee geek but love some good stuff. I suggest you guys all try a brand of coffee called "Kickapoo" from Wisconsin. Actually drinking it as I type. Small roasting company. I show people the difference between a roasted bean and a burnt beyond recognition bean. One tastes fantastic with subtle notes of different flavors, and the other tastes like charcoal. Just like other small roasting companies, they have different types. Yummy!
  • 01-05-2013
    Dion
    Peet's coffee is laced with meth.
  • 01-05-2013
    jrm
    Beer
    you're really missing the point pinche'
  • 01-05-2013
    craigstr
    mmmm...coffee
  • 01-05-2013
    dw22107
    Just wait. Within a year I am sure San Francisco will charge you .10-25 cents for the cup. DW
  • 01-05-2013
    ancient rascal
    1 Attachment(s)
    Yup its Peet's
    Ready set green light go ! :D Attachment 750861
  • 01-05-2013
    seleniak
    Love coffee ... Ethiopian from Blue Bottle today
  • 01-05-2013
    rzims
    my bike shop has a private label blend from Kinetic coffee....it's always really good....
    Currently sitting in front of the fire, rain coming down and a cup of Redwood Rd roast...life is good
  • 01-05-2013
    JMac47
    Where's that?
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Finch Platte View Post
    Jus got some, and while the coffee isn't that good, it came with a free cup!

Life is good.

Everywhere I go the coffee's free it's the cup they ding you for! :skep:
  • 01-06-2013
    ask
    Just my opinion and I'm not a huge coffee geek...

I usually get beans and make espresso at home... But if you want to go get a good cup, check out Philz Coffee. Each cup is a special blend of beans, ground fresh, hand poured, and mixed with milk/sugar to your taste. It's like a Blue Bottle or Flying Goat quality of coffee... But no espresso machine or frothing.

The Code 33 with medium cream and sugar/sweet is my favorite... Strong flavor / caffeine, but super tasty.
  • 01-06-2013
    ask
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ancient rascal View Post
    Ready set green light go ! :D Attachment 750861

Nice! I have almost the same Saeco. Fast and super easy espresso.
  • 01-06-2013
    Tone No Balone
    getting buzzzzed again on some "light roast" this AM before I head down to the Fort to ride!
  • 01-06-2013
    ebeer
    If you like to tinker and wanna take coffee to the next level, homeroasting is a really fun hobby. I built my own roaster with commonly available parts (and there are commercially available roasters at various pricepoints). Green beans are usually $5-$7 per pound compared to the $12-$15 at local roasters. The best part is you have total control over the roast level. Roast light or dark and make your own blends. Good fun.
  • 01-06-2013
    Benlandis24
    mmm Peet's espresso
  • 01-06-2013
    James.Hamilton
    Red House Roasters for me. It is actually my friends business and he makes some bangin' beans. Just got a new roaster so he can do 8,000 lbs a week. Always fresh ground always french press Oh yeah!!
  • 01-06-2013
    uncle mama
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Dion View Post
    Peet's coffee is laced with meth.

I'm working on 1 liter of meth as we speak :thumbsup:

I broke my toe the other day and I can't stuff it in my cycling shoes; going crazy :madman:
  • 01-06-2013
    Trackho
    Has a nobody tried the elephant turd coffee yet-no really