Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Poacher
    Sep 2010

Let's keep this trail project rollin'

People, schedule early ride on work day and help out in the dirt for a little while. The beer/lunch in town is even better after helping out. Awesome looking section through the woods! This is very exciting.

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    It was good to be out there. Sorry I couldn't stay so long, had to take care of my youngin.

I'm really diggin it!
    Quote Originally Posted by anomaly View Post
    It was good to be out there. Sorry I couldn't stay so long, had to take care of my youngin.
    Hey you did a lot. Sorry there was a mix up on where to meet. I really need help with this one. After spending 3 days in a row on one berm I realized how much help is needed.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey Simon View Post
    Thanks to everyone who came out today. Henry, Nathan and Mark you guys are awesome for helping out in the rain. The dirt was too wet for digging so we broadcast the duff layer quite a ways down the trail. We had about a dozen or more between the Terra Linda high school team and the other volunteers that showed up. Good day considering the weather. Thanks again.
    When will you be out there next?

I'm really diggin it!
    Quote Originally Posted by rednova75 View Post
    When will you be out there next?
    Well I travel for work and I wont be back until January 2nd. If I hear of any work days I will post it here. However, I think everyone is doing the holiday thing. I'm guessing we really wont start back up until Sunday the 6th. Saturday the 5th Jim could really use your help repairing Serpentine trail.

Quote Originally Posted by supermachete View Post
    3-days! That is a looong time for one berm. Is it 7 feet tall & 100' long? PM me. I will help.
    LOL not quite but it goes pretty slow when your filling up one wheelbarrow at a time and your building it right.

mtbr member
    I'd love to help with the trails this January. I'll shoot you guys an email about upcoming work times, I can volunteer any weekend in January.

I'm really diggin it!
    Quote Originally Posted by monty797 View Post
    I'd love to help with the trails this January. I'll shoot you guys an email about upcoming work times, I can volunteer any weekend in January.
    Please do. Jim needs help with Serpentine trail January 5th. You should tell him you came to help because your excited about the "new flow trail". Then come and help us the 6th. 10am B17 extension near the top.

I'm really diggin it!
    Tamarancho Flow Trail Construction Update

Happy New Year everyone! Lets get stoked on the first 2013 build day January 6th!

I'm really diggin it!
    Call for volunteers to build Flow Trails at Tamarancho-imageuploadedbytapatalk1356995420.099996.jpg

Yeah, that just happened. And it it's happening in Marin. And you are all invited.

And it's going to be awesome.

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    I'll be there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2