Committed

Bullards Bar trail

Rode Bullards yeaterday with the wife for the first time in quite a while. Great trail conditions, amazing fall colors, and not another person to be seen.
    The best part was finding the massive washed out section had been recently repaired. Big thanks to the trail workers who made this happen (bonc I assume although I could find no mention of it on their website).
    BB is a fun trail, glad to see it fully enjoyable once more.

mtbr member
    Fixing the crack in the earth was an engineering job--USFS level. BONC's heading out this Saturday to work on the minor washouts on the upper end. We'll meet at Rebel Ridge at 9 then ride at 1. Announcement should be coming out soon. Come join us! Forecast not so good but we'll still go if rain's not too heavy because our last two workdays there have been rained out.

mtbr member
    We're now officially scrubbed for the bench work at USFS request. Only makes sense. If it's not pouring some of us may do a ride and prune on a show and go basis but nothing more intense than that. Expecting announcement to follow midweek as usual.

mtbr member
    Haven't been to Bullards Bar since a 2008 trip where we stopped on the way to Downieville for a quick ride. I was impressed with the quality of the trail.

mtbr member
    Great singlespeed trail, too!

mtbr member
    Nov 2006
    just be alert for tics there, i've taken this one off the list for me, but i'm really sensitive to those lovely things.