Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    zon
    Scofflaw Mountain Biker
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewtality View Post
    Well I guess it could be worse.
    There could be a maniac homeowner with a gun that lives along the trail system.
    Or a pruning saw. I wonder if this guys name is also Michael??

mtb'er
    It's not a Michael tri-fecta....

Since he was a jerk, and hasn't responded to a friendly, olive branch email I sent him, and I've heard another story of his bad behavior towards a young mt. biker, I'll out him: John Mansoor

If you've had a negative interaction with this guy on a trail, please PM me.

It appears the guy just doesn't like sharing trails with bicycles (even road bikes). Check out his statements in this document (Ctrl + F to search "Mansoor"): http://www.folsom.ca.us/civicax/file...x?blobid=12933

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Empty_Beer View Post
    (Ctrl + F to search "Mansoor")]

sounds like = ManSour .... it's all in the name.

"reminding the group that off-road
    cyclists and mountain bikers who want to use dirt trails may present other issues.
    "

"he added that incorporating fire lanes into the trail system is a good idea.'

Because Firetrucks are being held up inroute on the American River Pkw. ??

"John Monsoor requested that GenCorp develop a minimum of two trails one
    paved trail for bikes and a second, unpaved trail for runners/joggers and walkers.
    "

It's nice to spend other peoples money....

Dont you know who I am?? I'm John Mansoor... and I have people who get rid of people like you...

You should show up at a meeting with a nice size monitor and play them all the vid.
    Last edited by Fishbucket; 01-08-2013 at 12:22 PM.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Empty_Beer View Post

I kinda like how the rider in black behind him looks like either a conjoined twin or the devil on the shoulder "yeah yeah, you tell them Monsoor, you tell them!"

more skier than biker
    Nov 2006
    I wonder if old John was out scouting the course for the new "Gold Rush 100K" running race that will be held on May 11th, 2013 (since it is a Sacramento Running Association event and John is the Executive Director of SRA). Coloma to Sutters Fort via Cronin Ranch, South Fork American River Trail, Sweetwater, etc. etc. -> Gold Rush 100

(man that would make a SAWEET course for a MTB race!)
    Course map: Course Details | Gold Rush 100

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    LoL 3034. Just have a coke and smile...
    Endo: There are riders who have, and riders who will.

mtbr member
    I was riding china camp (what else is new lol) and I was starting down the switchbacks and a woman down below stopped, turned around and yelled up, pretty much as loud as she could, "HIKER"! I had already seen her before she yelled and by the time I reached her we were both in the clearing area at the bottom of the switchbacks. Mind you I did not slow down because I was far enough away that my speed wasn't the issue. I came to the clearing and said "I am passing you on your right". When I passed her she said "thank you for at least telling me where you are". It was my first experience with HIKER HATE lol

mtbr member
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by zon View Post
    You talkin' 'bout me??

You know I am

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2