Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by X-FXR View Post
    Grown up hatn' the Raiders since they were in my division but now since we are in the NFC West, I say down with the whiners....Hawks are comn'......
    In addition to an inferior team and coach, your uniforms have neon green in them. Automatic fail.

aka baycat
    As I did for many years you guys sucked big time...

Let's see where were you last year during the SB...oh ya same place I was watching it...
    But did you happen to catch the Seahawks in the the Divisional Playoff or the Championship game last year against the Saints and Giants? I oddly didn't either.

Steelers send their regards.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Hungus View Post
    In addition to an inferior team and coach, your uniforms have neon green in them. Automatic fail.
    can't argue that...said first time I saw them.....what is this the USFL or something. go back to the original uniforms!

As Far as coaches... I know that I'm in belly of the beast of whiner lovers but coaches...um we have two very talented and passionate coaches. Don't see any argument there or anything but good for both.

mtbr member

As Far as coaches... I know that I'm in belly of the beast of whiner lovers but coaches...um we have two very talented and passionate coaches. Don't see any argument there or anything but good for both.
    I believe the kids call this pwnage.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan G. View Post
    But did you happen to catch the Seahawks in the the Divisional Playoff or the Championship game last year against the Saints and Giants? I oddly didn't either.

Steelers send their regards.

Ya expected that response.....if you didn't get to the SB your record meant nothing. So in the end your record was no different.

Steeler's are a classy organization.

mtbr member
    I believe the kids call this pwnage.

What was the records of each coach at their respective coaches

Pete Carroll 83-19 vs. Jim Harbaugh 58-27......keep it comin' you boys from the bay this is good stuff.

7 bowl winds for Pete to Jim's 1......

mtbr member
    Nov 2008
    I'll watch the 9ers, but can't really fit myself into the fan base and the town has too many cheerleaders as it is. Same with the Raiders, except the fans act like some kind of low IQ comic con convention/ slayer concert goers. I'm too ADHD for baseball and hockey isn't even American.

That said, the 9ers have LaMike on the sidelines and would really enjoy watching him make some runs again.

mtbr member
    What was the records of each coach at their respective coaches

Pete Carroll 83-19 vs. Jim Harbaugh 58-27......keep it comin' you boys from the bay this is good stuff.

7 bowl winds for Pete to Jim's 1......
    If Harbaugh had the recruiting...cough "advantages" cough...of USC he would have never lost. Carroll is a Bay Area guy, former Niner Defensive Coordinator and all that. I'm supposed to like him, but I don't. His stupid gum chewing, rah rah act is fake. He belongs back in L.A. Harbs owns him. 41 point underdogs...

mtbr member
    Ya expected that response.....if you didn't get to the SB your record meant nothing. So in the end your record was no different.
    5 Lombardi trophies vs a lifetime of irrelevance. Thanks for playing.

mtbr member
    If Harbaugh had the recruiting...cough "advantages" cough...of USC he would have never lost. Carroll is a Bay Area guy, former Niner Defensive Coordinator and all that. I'm supposed to like him, but I don't. His stupid gum chewing, rah rah act is fake. He belongs back in L.A. Harbs owns him. 41 point underdogs...
    Amount of bowl wins..Pete wins...thanks for playing.

mtbr member
    5 Lombardi trophies vs a lifetime of irrelevance. Thanks for playing.
    Just ask the cowgirls or the saints how irrelevant we are.

Oh great that SF showed the lv for the whiners.....they had to move to get a new home....

mtbr member
    Just ask the cowgirls or the saints how irrelevant we are.

Oh great that SF showed the lv for the whiners.....they had to move to get a new home....
    I will say this. The Seahawks stadium looks amazing. Never been inside but just from the outside it's awesome looking. Seattle is a great city in general. I love visiting.

I ride brikes, dingus'
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiantsfan View Post
    They lost to the dodgers is the world series, and swept the giants in the WS, either one is unforgivable.
    That made me hate the A's too. I do keep a weary eye on them though!
    You're not lost if you don't care where you are--- Tom Massie

mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    Growing up in Berkeley, I was a Cal Bears fan... as pathetic as they were back in the 60's and 70's. Never liked Stanford due to the rivalry. "The Play" was my favorite sport video.

Then I saw the Standford marching band. Total crack up! OK, I'm now a Stamfurd fan. (Unless they are playing the Bears.)
    Last edited by KevXR; 09-22-2012 at 07:27 PM.

mtbr member
    The Giants Just ElIMINATED the dodgers in LA , it doesn't get any better than that!!!!

It's about showing up.
    Cha-ching!
    I don't rattle.

mtbr member
    Great day for Giants fans, haha LA
    I'm sick of all the Irish stereotypes, as soon as I finish this beer I"m punching someone

jrm
    mtbr member

Sure people dont think much of the AL west

But ill what i can...The A's have to take out the rangers today. Wish i could go...
    Wreck the malls with cows on Harleys

mtbr member
    How 'bout then A's! They look like Triple A on paper but AL West champs in reality. Trout and Pujols got nothing on Reddick and Cespedes.

mtbr member
    What a weekend in SF, Giants and A's in the Playoffs, Niners at home and totally kicking a$$, Hardly Strictly blue grass festival in the park, Blue Angels flying all over the place, I am not leaving SF all weekend because it will be almost impossible to get back in.
    I'm sick of all the Irish stereotypes, as soon as I finish this beer I"m punching someone

mtbr member
    There was a guy rockin' a Giants home jersey on the Stile Ranch trail at Santa Teresa today. Go Giants!

mtbr member
    The whiners came to the hawks nest and got shellacked!!!! I don't care if I get neg repped or not the 12th stepped up and Lynch unleashed beast mode! Oh revenge is sweet, off to have another beer from Loomis Basin.
    Quote Originally Posted by k1creeker View Post
    "yeah, she's fat, but you'd take her for a ride."

Laker and a Trail Blazer
    The whiners came to the hawks nest and got shellacked!!!! I don't care if I get neg repped or not the 12th stepped up and Lynch unleashed beast mode! Oh revenge is sweet, off to have another beer from Loomis Basin.
    +rep

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2