President of the Internet

Auburn Was Off the Hook Today!

Trails were great today in Auburn! Couldn't ask for better weather or grip. Really could push it in the turns - so fun. So good in fact I turned my planned 30 mile ride into a 40 mile ride.

Usually when I ride Auburn on a weekday I'll see a handful of people. Today I probably saw 50-60 today including equestrians (WTH? go ride the western states trail) & hikers. So Saturday will probably be packed. Get there early!

The FHDL & connector will probably still be good for the weekend, but Culvert was mostly dry by 2:00 since its pretty exposed. Have fun!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Auburn Was Off the Hook Today!-photo.jpg  

Sometimes you eat the trail, sometimes the trail eats you.

http://fairoaksandcarmichaelhomes.com

NedwannaB
    Nice!
    Wait,who did he tell you that?....

Let's Ride!
    Sorry we missed you, got there a little too early, but yeah, I did clementine loop twice, and the conditions were perfect!! Culvert was a blast!!

Although the first loop I did, I realized I hadn't put the crown race on my forks and it was scary as hell to ride when I couldn't barely steer........trip to bike shop, and back to the trail to really enjoy the ride.....

Master of Nothing, but dammit if I don't try..............