mtbr member

Auburn conditions?

Anyone ride auburn this morning? If so how was it?

mtbr member
    I did not ride them today. However, considering the hammering we got last night down here in the valley, I would guess that the trails need a couple days to dry out.
    Its all Shits and Giggles until somebody Giggles and Shits

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    I was out this afternoon and it was wet in spots. On middle trail(stayed off Culvert),it was wet in the usual spots until you get to the road. It is interesting how on the way down Confluence it will be wet in some spots and you turn a corner and it is completely dry.

Ebo
    mtbr member
    Dec 2003
    Don't hold back ever in Auburn. Even in a downpour after days of rain the riding is good. These trails can take it and drain very well. Enjoy... I'll be there next weekend.

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    The divide loop has been pretty sloppy for the last few weeks. Its not just that there's a puddle or two, but more that the water is up in the mud, fluffing it up and making it extra sticky. I think its because of the cold weather, the puddles are freezing at night, frost heaving, and not drying or absorbing promptly during the day because they're thawing half the day.

Stage coach and flood are fine. Clementine, middle, and confluence are all rideable and pretty decent. I've heard connector is in the same shape as the FHDL. Rode hidden falls today and it was fine.