Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Aptos to Soquel Demo Ride and post ride Pump Track Sunday 8/14

3K views 21 replies 8 participants last post by  Scott forty G. 
#1 ·
Just like the tittle says. Ride from Aptos into Demo and do a couple loops in demo. 9am start time. Pump track party post ride. Bring beer :D I'm not sure exactly the best meeting spot for an after ride pump sesh. Can someone link a good spot?

#5 ·
Cool. Bring a big squishy bike. This train is going up hill like the little engine that could but we smash downhill like a locomotive! And no going for Strava KOM's. It's all about flyin through da ayer! I'm bringin a Demo virgin :eek:

#4 ·
Cool. So the meeting spot is here

We will ride from Aptos > Corral > Sulpher Springs > Braille > Ridge > Back to Aptos

If you don't come for our ride do a ride of your own and you can meet back for the pump tracking. I'll bring a bike for everyone to try out. It's pretty badarse!

Attachments

#9 ·
Yuuuuuuppers. I've got a couple others coming up with me. Kinda quite on the board here though.

No worries, if it's just the four of us it should still be a great day :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.