mtbr member

Anyone riding Kennedy tomorrow (no, Ancient Rascal did not hack my system)

Was planning to ride some single track out yonder but seems to be raining here in the Bay. Looks like a run up Kennedy and beyond. Any takers? 9 or 10 am start at gate? If not, I always have Jimmy Page and Jerry Garcia to get me to the top of the hill.

word
    Peaut butter Tuesday, if you kow what I mea!

mtbr member
    May 2005
    I was planning to hit the Kennedy gate at 10. Only have time for up Kennedy and down DM. I'll see you there if that's your time as well...

mtbr member

Nice call !

Usually we hit the Lexington side on Sunday. Priest to power pole, etc. I check back in in a bit. Big Kennedy turnout last week. C U Tamale/Today.
    You became weak loafing around in that big girly gear! -Soares

mtbr member
    May 2005
    Have to shift ride time to later in the day. Bummed.

swag ho Administrator
    The smart money will ride at 2pm. More dryer, warmer, sunnier.

fc

mtbr member
    My daughter has a soccer game at 2 and I can't miss that of course! Besides, thats when the mountain lions come out to eat up there.

AR...I would love to join you guys if it is still on for 10. Lexington is better for me anyhows...I'll have to tell you about some crazy off the map fire roads I explored yesterday near here.

Next time ortho!

mtbr member

It's on then

Quote Originally Posted by squashyo View Post
    My daughter has a soccer game at 2 and I can't miss that of course! Besides, thats when the mountain lions come out to eat up there.

AR...I would love to join you guys if it is still on for 10. Lexington is better for me anyhows...I'll have to tell you about some crazy off the map fire roads I explored yesterday near here.

Next time ortho!
    10 @ Overgrown/Limekiln parking lot with option to go Priest or Overgrown ... if slide area is passable ? May bring LG man and Lilysdad C U there. Craig hit gate 3 and up power pole yesterday not great not bad. Kennedy side was ok yesterday but the sisters were a bit choppy and wet. Hopefully LP won't find out about this one as it will be a gruesome sloppy climb ... he lives for this stuff and I think he is gonna miss it. shhhhhh ! LG man is in also.
    Last edited by ancient rascal; 01-06-2013 at 09:41 AM. Reason: update with concern for poor old LP

PRETENDURO
    [QUOTE=ancient rascalHopefully LP won't find out about this one as it will be a gruesome sloppy climb ... he lives for this stuff and I think he is gonna miss it. shhhhhh ![/QUOTE]

My legs are still sore from riding with Marco yesterday.
    QUOTE from MTBR.COM: You have given Brewtality too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Leopold Porkstacker View Post

My legs are still sore from riding with Marco yesterday.
    Sounds like you put a beat down each other. We rode up a wet overgrown trail then a wet and cold power pole out to El Sombroso. It was great until the ride back which was hella cold. Hanging out and falling asleep like an old geezer in front of the TV right now. Good riding and good times with Ian and Josh. Thanks for getting us out Josh. My legs are a bit sore too LP. Slow wet trails make for some good hard work !

mtbr member
    It was nice for how shitty it was.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anyone riding Kennedy tomorrow (no, Ancient Rascal did not hack my system)-lk1.jpg  

Anyone riding Kennedy tomorrow (no, Ancient Rascal did not hack my system)-lk2.jpg  

Anyone riding Kennedy tomorrow (no, Ancient Rascal did not hack my system)-lk3.jpg  

mtbr member
    Jan 2006

mud is good for the skin

Quote Originally Posted by squashyo View Post
    It was nice for how shitty it was.
    Looks like it was fun.

I'll probably get out there tomorrow around 3ish. Need more suffering, and I hope my back decides to behave this time.

swag ho Administrator
    It was hideous except when it was over
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anyone riding Kennedy tomorrow (no, Ancient Rascal did not hack my system)-582246_10151309400498213_1152429400_n.jpg  

Anyone riding Kennedy tomorrow (no, Ancient Rascal did not hack my system)-538494_10151309436703213_736367468_n.jpg  

mtbr member
    Jan 2006

650bs...

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    It was hideous except when it was over
    Still got one of those medium 650b's to borrow? I'm happy to slog up Kennedy tomorrow and report back!

I cleaned the Niner today intending to put it in the car tomorrow for the ride. Rumor has it, one can avoid paying a toll to the ancient rascal troll by riding during the week

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by grumblingcrustacean View Post
    Looks like it was fun.

I'll probably get out there tomorrow around 3ish. Need more suffering, and I hope my back decides to behave this time.
    Fun ... Seriously ? Rumblin Stumblin Grumblin ! Have you done that side O the mountain. I kid ... its not that bad.