mtbr member
    Sep 2012

Anyone looking to sell their action camera?

I hope these threads are allowed, I didn't see any rules pertaining to it, but I'm looking to start recording some of my rides and thought I'd see if there are people who have a camera they want to get rid of for cheap. My budget is about $150 and I have a $50 Amazon GC that I'd love to get rid of if you're willing to take that into consideration as it's as good as cash for some people. I'm looking for a great deal on the used market, and craigslist didn't have anything too great. I am in the San Jose area fyi.

On a side note, anyone have any opinions on the new Ion Air Pro 2? It was previewed at CES and looks good on paper for the price. If I go the new route then that's something I'm considering.

Sweat is just fat crying.
    It's possible I may know a guy who wants to sell his GoPro. I'll investigate.
    Mountain Biking Is Not A Crime stickers, free! (You pay postage. PM me for details.)

brownpow! (?)

Idea!

Quote Originally Posted by alazamboozle View Post
    I hope these threads are allowed, I didn't see any rules pertaining to it, but I'm looking to start recording some of my rides and thought I'd see if there are people who have a camera they want to get rid of for cheap. My budget is about $150 and I have a $50 Amazon GC that I'd love to get rid of if you're willing to take that into consideration as it's as good as cash for some people. I'm looking for a great deal on the used market, and craigslist didn't have anything too great. I am in the San Jose area fyi.

On a side note, anyone have any opinions on the new Ion Air Pro 2? It was previewed at CES and looks good on paper for the price. If I go the new route then that's something I'm considering.
    Have two original GoPros I'd sell together for $150, then you can do 3D vid or simultaneous front & back camera angles.
    My bike video YT channel: biiiiiiiiiiiikiiiiiiiinnnnnnng

mtbr member
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Finch Platte View Post
    It's possible I may know a guy who wants to sell his GoPro. I'll investigate.

Quote Originally Posted by monkei View Post
    Have two original GoPros I'd sell together for $150, then you can do 3D vid or simultaneous front & back camera angles.
    After looking at some more videos last night, I'm going to try to get a GoPro Hero 2 or better but thank you for the offer. Not sure which GoPro your buddy has Finch, but just wanted to let you know. Thanks for the help!

mtbr member
    I have a contour HD GPS I wouldn't mind letting go. It has two batteries and (I think) the memory card is a class 10 16GB card.
    Is that $150cash + $50amazon card?

I also have a contour underwater housing that's good to 196 feet. I've taken it 92 feet, no leaks. I'd give that up for $25.
    I like to ride bikes.

mtbr member
    Sep 2012
    I was looking at the contourGPS but was sorta disappointed by the quality. Don't need the GPS option either as I track on my phone already, but thank you.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    There are tons of gopros of all generations for sale on CL as people upgrade to the new version.

mtbr member

Anyone looking to sell their action camera?

Pm sent
    Giant Team Bike & Bean-Marin Co., CA

https://www.facebook.com/GiantBikeandBean