Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Is Anybody Else Really Excited to be Riding Tomorrow?

my wife has been very ill the past few weeks so i've been around the house and have only been out on a couple of short local rides over the past month. she's feeling well enough to go out for a few hours with one of her friends tomorrow (which is great news) and i've been given the green light to do a longer ride...probably the headlands. i'll probably try to do my 'long' loop of about 25 miles with all of the major climbs there (bobcat, coastal, old springs, marincinello, etc), and although i know i will struggle, i'm really excited to be able to be riding for a few hours..the weather should be great and the trails as well...

sorry for the 'fb like' post, but it will be great to be out there given what has gone on for us the past few weeks. is anyone else really excited to be riding this weekend??

Wēk SŰs
    "like"
    "share"

haha!

Yes! I don't know what I'm going to do though. My endurance is shot right now, so riding both days is almost out of the question. Choices....so tough.

mtbr dismember

I wish

My life is pretty boring without biking. I've been off the bike for two weeks now and the doctor says I have to wait until mid next week. But I may try a short ride on Monday. I've been getting even slower and fatter the past few weeks.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Wherewolf View Post
    My life is pretty boring without biking. I've been off the bike for two weeks now and the doctor says I have to wait until mid next week. But I may try a short ride on Monday. I've been getting even slower and fatter the past few weeks.
    but hopefully this will clear your breathing a bit which might make you faster if not thinner soon enough!

jrm
    mtbr member

Supposed to be a beautiful

day weather wise. Meaning perfect day for the headlands

Inspector Gadget
    Yeah haven't been able to ride as much as I'd like. Doing a group ride at Boggs.
    I hope you have a big trunk... cause I'm gonna put my bike in it!

PMarsh Thumbs Up!
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmHolland View Post
    "like"
    "share"

haha!

Yes! I don't know what I'm going to do though. My endurance is shot right now, so riding both days is almost out of the question. Choices....so tough.
    Come to Demo.
    2011 Giant Glory 01
    2013 Pivot Firebird
    2004 Turner Rail - Stoled

mtbr member
    Off work at 2pm today. Heading straight for the trail head!

PMarsh Thumbs Up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Haus Boss View Post
    Off work at 2pm today. Heading straight for the trail head!
    Blah I would be riding now, but with 3 days coming up I decided to go shooting this afternoon.
    2011 Giant Glory 01
    2013 Pivot Firebird
    2004 Turner Rail - Stoled

mtbr member
    Psyched that we'll have some warm weather this weekend to enjoy!

Hopefully get a long one in this weekend as well...

Sent from a tiny keyboard

Paper or plastic?
    Wish I could go with you, but truly out of shape right now and won't have the time. I'm just excited not to work this w-e and to be able to get back out on the mountain bike Sunday morning.
    Faster is not always better, but it's always more fun

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by zorg View Post
    Wish I could go with you, but truly out of shape right now and won't have the time. I'm just excited not to work this w-e and to be able to get back out on the mountain bike Sunday morning.
    we will ride again soon i hope! i'm happy that my wife is able to get out with a friend...which also lets me get out for a longer ride..win/win!

mtbr member
    I'm freaking excited to ride anytime. Weather has seemed nice this past week and I have a 3-day weekend so yeah I'm excited.

Weird huh?
    Seriously excited. I've been house bound the last 4 days and it sux. I am going to get a quick run up Belgatos today, but only for an hour!
    Stoked
    And don't do the burrito jump... Francois

mtbr member

Oh yeah !

Gonna be nice to not freeze on the way back down for a change. Hopefully gonna get out both Sat and Sun.
    You became weak loafing around in that big girly gear! -Soares

GMM
    mtbr member
    I have had one ride in 4 weeks. Yes, I'm excited about getting out this weekend.

I like mtn biking, too
    Snuck a ride in today already. The dirt is of hero proportions! At least in my neck of the woods. Your excitement is very justified...
    Never use your face as a brake pad.
    -Jake Watson

mtbr member
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by cohenfive View Post
    my wife has been very ill the past few weeks so i've been around the house and have only been out on a couple of short local rides over the past month. she's feeling well enough to go out for a few hours with one of her friends tomorrow (which is great news) and i've been given the green light to do a longer ride...probably the headlands. i'll probably try to do my 'long' loop of about 25 miles with all of the major climbs there (bobcat, coastal, old springs, marincinello, etc), and although i know i will struggle, i'm really excited to be able to be riding for a few hours..the weather should be great and the trails as well...

sorry for the 'fb like' post, but it will be great to be out there given what has gone on for us the past few weeks. is anyone else really excited to be riding this weekend??

Hell Yeah! I broke my toe 3 weeks ago, I'm going crazy! Riding Tamarancho tomorrow wether my toe likes it or not.

PRETENDURO
    YES!!! Really excited to be riding tomorrow. Itís going to be a big-ass ride at Henry Coe. Should be banging out between 5,000 - 8,000 feet of accumulated climbing, perhaps even more!!!
    QUOTE from MTBR.COM: You have given Brewtality too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Leopold Porkstacker View Post
    YES!!! Really excited to be riding tomorrow. Itís going to be a big-ass ride at Henry Coe. Should be banging out between 5,000 - 8,000 feet of accumulated climbing, perhaps even more!!!
    Wish I could share in your pain but find it much more entertaining to read about it when your done. Have fun out there and be safe. Make sure Marco comes back in one piece so he can kick some butt at CCCX!!! He is hot on Kramers heels!!!!
    They never made the "Slowster"

mtbr member
    Jan 2006

wanted to join this...

Quote Originally Posted by Leopold Porkstacker View Post
    So tempted, but have plans that make drive + ride not practical. In addition to the 1-800-CHKN-BOK factor

I look forward to reading about it. Doing it on the fat tired bike?

mtbr member
    Couldn't wait till tomorrow to ride with sunsets like this today!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Is Anybody Else Really Excited to be Riding Tomorrow?-image.jpg  

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Haus Boss View Post
    Couldn't wait till tomorrow to ride with sunsets like this today!
    Nice!, we could not wait either, a little Friday slacker day action

Go get that KOM "You Deserve" - http://www.digitalepo.com/index.php

mtbr member
    I guess it is today now and I am up already. Why?

Tahoe BC Where?

PRETENDURO
    Quote Originally Posted by grumblingcrustacean View Post
    Doing it on the fat tired bike?
    But of course!
    QUOTE from MTBR.COM: You have given Brewtality too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast