Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Annadel Sunday anyone??? I'll be in town.

986 views 19 replies 8 participants last post by  twindaddy 
#1 ·
Hey party people. I'll be in Windsor this weekend. Gonna hit Annadel early Sunday if anyone wants to ride. I'm pretty rad but not totally rad. Will have a light bike that descends like a antelope.

If not, sure hope I remember how to ride this park...hope to hit Lawndale and those other cool trails.

Thanks

#13 ·
Well cool!

I'll be rocking a gold Honda Odyssey with a 4 bike rack in the rear and will park on Channel drive (near the end) at 8am (is this a good place to park?). I'll be on a black and white Fezzari (bike).

There might be a small contingent of Bay Area nutballs coming up as well. I don't much recall routes but do want to hit Lawndale if possible.

Thanks gang...looking forward to some Annadel!

#16 ·
Well cool!

I'll be rocking a gold Honda Odyssey with a 4 bike rack in the rear and will park on Channel drive (near the end) at 8am (is this a good place to park?). I'll be on a black and white Fezzari (bike).

!
Which end of channel are you talking? There are two ends. Pay parking inside the park is at one end. The other parking spot is at the opposite end just outside the park.

#15 ·
I just got back from Annadel. The misty/overcast mornings have actually made the trails really nice. There was actually some wet dirt today. You'll have a blast. If you go down the rocky part of Marsh towards 2 Quarry, there are some new water bars on the trail that are made of big rocks, be ready...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.