Thread: all of annadel?

mtbr member
    Feb 2008

all of annadel?

Has anyone done a ride (or seen a route posted) hitting all the trails in Annadel? I've seem some routes like this optimizing Skeggs and other areas, but interested in trying a similar project in Annadel.

My searching skills don't seem too sharp today, so references to other threads are most welcome.

mtbr member

all of annadel?

It's not everything, but close to it -
    http://www.strava.com/activities/3027845

This was from an MTBR New Years Ride.
    Riding everything means doubling back and doing some trails twice. To complicate matters, there is a lot of smaller, unofficial user trails.
    Its all Shits and Giggles until somebody Giggles and Shits

mtbr dismember

43 miles

I've done 43 mile routes twice. Just have to get out the map and plan a route. There will be some repeats, e.g. both up and down Lawndale and Schultz. Most mtbr riders seem to skip going up both Richardson and South Burma. But that eliminates a couple miles and one of the best climbs I think.

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    Awesome, thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brewtality View Post
    It's not everything, but close to it -
    Mountain Bike Ride Profile | New Years Day 2012 near Santa Rosa | Times and Records | Strava

This was from an MTBR New Years Ride.
    Riding everything means doubling back and doing some trails twice. To complicate matters, there is a lot of smaller, unofficial user trails.

NedwannaB
    Quote Originally Posted by mikemikemike View Post
    Has anyone done a ride (or seen a route posted) hitting all the trails in Annadel? interested in trying a similar project in Annadel.

My searching skills don't seem too sharp today, so references to other threads are most welcome.
    This will give you something to work with I think. I believe I saw Mr and Mrs Brewtality during this outing.

Mountain Bike Ride Profile | So I started out to do a little SSunday SSpin today..... near Santa Rosa | Times and Records | Strava

This one gives you pretty much all the Western end of the park.

Mountain Bike Ride Profile | Almost riding the work week off near Santa Rosa | Times and Records | Strava
    Wait,who did he tell you that?....

J-Flo
    Apr 2012
    Quick comments on these tracks: 1) I can't imagine riding 50 miles in Annadel without hitting the Ridge trail, one of the best in the park. 2) I can't imagine ascending North Burma, a steep techy trail that is fun going down but almost too steep in some spots, unless you are really skilled and really strong.

NedwannaB
    Quote Originally Posted by Jfloren View Post
    Quick comments on these tracks: 1) I can't imagine riding 50 miles in Annadel without hitting the Ridge trail, one of the best in the park. 2) I can't imagine ascending North Burma, a steep techy trail that is fun going down but almost too steep in some spots, unless you are really skilled and really strong.
    Guess you had to be there.
    Wait,who did he tell you that?....

J-Flo
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by JMac47 View Post
    Guess you had to be there.
    I don't think I would have been able to hack it. Props to you for a huge day.

mtbr member

all of annadel?

Quote Originally Posted by Jfloren View Post
    I love climbing every trail at Annadel. All of them are a great challenge, with just the right amount of tech for me.

And just for truth and honesty here, I am not saying I clean all of them when climbing.
    Its all Shits and Giggles until somebody Giggles and Shits