squashyo
    Don't forget your shirts peeps. So far these have been distributed:
    broyston
    Ike22
    Lilysdad
    Axe
    skidmarque
    Pmarshall

PM me if you want me to mail it and remember, you do not have to pay...you earned it!!!
  • 06-22-2013
    jasony13
    Thanks for reminder. BTW, someone asked this about Dogmeat challenge: any idea about the oldest age to make the dogmeat?
  • 06-22-2013
    grumblingcrustacean
    Quote:

Originally Posted by jasony13 View Post
    Thanks for reminder. BTW, someone asked this about Dogmeat challenge: any idea about the oldest age to make the dogmeat?

Some refer to AR as the oldest of the old...or was I listening to Utah Phillips again...I forget.
  • 06-25-2013
    ancient rascal
    Quote:

Originally Posted by grumblingcrustacean View Post
    Some refer to AR as the oldest of the old...or was I listening to Utah Phillips again...I forget.

Probably oldest guy is one of the "Uninterrupted" series Dogmeat challenge members for 2011 - 2013 ? Lots of gray hair on that list. I am only a "50 something" guy on this latest list ! :lol:
  • 07-21-2013
    LG Man
    Thanks to squashyo for setting this up. It is a challenging and fun effort to make it up Dogmeat. Additionally, it gives Ancient Rascal something to talk about for 6 months :-).
  • 07-21-2013
    LG Man
    Squashyo. Planning to pick it up soon, maybe today. Thanks for creating the T-shirts. It is a good idea to have something that lasts.