Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    I was contemplating early one of the next two days. Problem is, early work meetings. If I can find an excuse to be at Kennedy by 6:30am Wed, I will make one last attempt. I have gears and no shame.

mtbr member
    Well, HOTDAMN. Congratulations to this years Wall of Fame gladiators. First year we had 12. 2nd year 14. This year...22!!! Down right impressive. Thanks for playing and next up - rewards. I'll get cracking on the Tee-Shirts. Gonna go with Kyle's design in Grey. Will probably get larges for all unless you tell me otherwise. Would be ULTRA cool if each shirt could have our own unique handle in the sleeve...that would be sick but probably too expensive. Anyhow, way to go and can't wait till next years 4th Annual suffer-fest.

3rd Annual Dogmeat Wall of Fame:
    1) Squashyo
    2) orthorex
    3) Andy J.
    4) skidmarque
    5) pmarshall (3x)
    6) mboldt (x3)
    7) ask (Double Shot - in one day) (3x)
    8) rogan
    9) Ancient Rascal (Single Speed!)
    10) Axe
    11) lilysdad
    12) sirkrameroy
    13) Leopold Porkstacker (4x)
    14) Tosa
    15) JL de Jong
    16) El Hombre
    17) jasony13
    18) vincinator99
    19) LG Man
    20) DigDirtDude
    21) BRoyston
    22) Ike22
    Peanut butter Tuesday, if you know what I mean!

mtbr member
    Very cool!! Congratulations to all that made it, that is no easy feat!! I have ridden down it for 25+ years, never even considered riding up it.... till now! Next year!! It hurts thinking about climbing that thing.

squashyo, hopefully you will reply to this thread come next year so it will get everybody's attention

till next year.......

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by ziscwg View Post
    you need the max grade in there. it should be phrased like "Max grade (in many places) 39.2 %"

If I saw 1.4 mi at 12.9 grade and did not know the climb, I would not be too impressed.

It's unlikely I will get the shirt unless I have a few of them wild piggies tow me up.
    Hey Team

We are officially working on shirts! I will order all LARGES unless you speak up and soon!

Also, will change AVG GRADE to MAX GRADE (or something close). Is 39.2 % accurate?

Does anyone want more than one tee shirt? (You'd have to pay) Speaking of, I am happy to pay but if you want to make a contribution, I will not turn you down. Not sure what shirt costs are yet but hopeful it's somewhere around $10-$15 bucks???

Any questions? word...

ask
    user
    Quote Originally Posted by squashyo View Post
    Hey Team

We are officially working on shirts! I will order all LARGES unless you speak up and soon!

Also, will change AVG GRADE to MAX GRADE (or something close). Is 39.2 % accurate?

Does anyone want more than one tee shirt? (You'd have to pay) Speaking of, I am happy to pay but if you want to make a contribution, I will not turn you down. Not sure what shirt costs are yet but hopeful it's somewhere around $10-$15 bucks???

Any questions? word...
    Depending on the shirt I'm either a Lg or Med... I'll order both. You have a PayPal acct? PM me... I'll make a contribution to the cause.

Thanks Squashy for putting this together... and KMax for the design work!

mtbr member
    Hey Team

Any questions? word...
    Cool man ! 1 large for me and a PM from you with ur address and I send you a check sir !
    You became weak loafing around in that big girly gear! -Soares

PRETENDURO
    Sounds good. The 39.2% max grade sounds about right to me. Put me in for a size large. Lemme know when to shoot you some dough.
    QUOTE from MTBR.COM: You have given Brewtality too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

mtbr member

3rd Annual Dogmeat No Dab Challenge....ahhhh yeah!

Squash,

This is great. PM me your Paypal and I'll kick in some dineros. Medium for me.

Axe
    Custom User Title

Quote Originally Posted by skidmarque View Post
    This is great. PM me your Paypal and I'll kick in some dineros.
    Ditto.

mtbr member
    I'll take 2 shirts large please and I would like to donate to the cause!!! Same as Ask, PM me with paypal. Later holmes! Oh I almost forgot, I owe you a beer for the tube! Tell me what kind you like and I will put it on a secret trail in a certain spot for you.
    They never made the "Slowster"

mtbr member
    Hey all

So, thanks for the offers...unfortunately, I don't have Paypal. I boycotted those rat bastards a couple years back when they charged be something like $.80 for not accepting someone else's payment. How about I simply post my bank account number here with routing number...I can also supply passwords in case you have trouble getting in. Folks can also pay me later when you get the shirts.

Anyhow, I'll book 24 shirts (all large + 2 medium)...ASK, I'd get a large if I was you unless you're planning on walking around looking all muscular in your one size too small Tee. However, I'll get you one of each unless you tell me to change that.

Pmarshall...thanks for the offer but seriously, don't sweat it...pay it forward or something gay like that. I sorta quit drinking a few months back...got sick of waking up on the Los Gatos Creek Trail in my wife's Lulu Lemon yoga pants.

mtbr member

Squashyo, can you order me a M and L please. I want to be sure I can rock the dogmeat threads even if the IPA gets the better of me. Thanks bro.

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    Squashyo,
    Put me down for a medium and a large also. Thanks.

mtbr member
    Apr 2013
    Sounds great!!!!

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    It's definitely the steepest trail I bike up each year. The challenge made me tackle this beast again. I had to do it twice, since my first attemp failed. But it looks like the t-shirt will make it all worth while. I will wear it proudly to the next mtbr beer tasting party. What about having one once the t-shirts are eready te be handed out? All dogmeat slayers are welcome at my place. I'll even buy some real beer. Let me know what's a good day.
    Also known as Menso's dad.

PRETENDURO
    Quote Originally Posted by JL de Jong View Post
    It's definitely the steepest trail I bike up each year. The challenge made me tackle this beast again. I had to do it twice, since my first attemp failed. But it looks like the t-shirt will make it all worth while. I will wear it proudly to the next mtbr beer tasting party. What about having one once the t-shirts are eready te be handed out? All dogmeat slayers are welcome at my place. I'll even buy some real beer. Let me know what's a good day.
    Count me in! Tell me what to bring.
    QUOTE from MTBR.COM: You have given Brewtality too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Leopold Porkstacker View Post
    Count me in! Tell me what to bring.
    Me too...though it would be cool if we could make a ride of it too. I also quit drinking so AR and I can sit back and watch the chaos ensue.

PRETENDURO
    Me too...though it would be cool if we could make a ride of it too. I also quit drinking so AR and I can sit back and watch the chaos ensue.
    Dont worry, Ill drink your beers for you.

mtbr member
    SHIRTS...should be ready early this week! PM me how you'd like to retrieve your prize. JL de Jong suggested a party at his house which sounds cool...I could meet you at a trail head...or you can come to my house in LG and pick it up. I can also mail out though would prefer not to but will. Shirts cost me $10 each so I will gladly take your cash but you do NOT have to pay if you don't want to...seriously.

mtbr member
    Shirts have arrived! How do you want to gettem'? PM me or stay tuned for a meet up...word.

PRETENDURO
    Shirts have arrived! How do you want to gettem'? PM me or stay tuned for a meet up...word.
    I say we meet up somewhere in the forecasted 90F degree hills of Sierra Azul this Saturday morning.

Otherwise, if we come to your house, that would mean you will expect people to be hanging around drinking beer, sort of along the lines of a party. Wives just love this sort of thing.

Hipster

Group ride up dogmeat sounds good

mtbr member

Kennedy ... Sounds horrible !

Quote Originally Posted by mboldt View Post
    Group ride up dogmeat sounds good
    Quote Originally Posted by Leopold Porkstacker View Post
    I say we meet up somewhere in the forecasted 90F degree hills of Sierra Azul this Saturday morning.

Otherwise, if we come to your house, that would mean you will expect people to be hanging around drinking beer, sort of along the lines of a party. Wives just love this sort of thing.
    Terrible idea guy's ... I'm in ! Peet's coffee is another spot I approve of. Just want to make sure I don't incur restocking/late pickup fee's from Squashyo! He's prolly gonna want a Demo or Canyon shirt pick up ride!
    You became weak loafing around in that big girly gear! -Soares

mtbr member
    You guys are nuts to wanna do Dogmeat without 'having to'. I am totally game for a ride...but Saturday is no good for me (daughter has an early soccer game). If we can do Sunday, I am in (though I just started a 10 day fast today so not sure how much 'spry' I will have to offer). If Sunday is no good, I can get AR to dole out the goods OR you can stop by on the way to dirt (I live at base of St. Joes off Jones).

mtbr member
    Apr 2013
    Hey, I was wondering if I could stop by sometime this afternnon or tommorow? (for shirt pick-up)
    Thanks
    Ike

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast