Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    bike dork extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    Wasn't there some epic KOM battle between Diesel, Marco Boldt, Kramer???

fc
    I think I can make it, but that Costa kid laid down a pretty mean KOM time last fall, so I'm thinking more beer friendly pace.

Puro Vida!

2013 Superbowl Mt. Hamilton ride - Sunday, Feb 3

So whose riding Social Pace up this Biat@h? Holland is out-damn you. I think l may have been the last one first year-and not much better last-but at least I made it!

Is this thing on?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelson34 View Post
    So whose riding Social Pace up this Biat@h? Holland is out-damn you. I think l may have been the last one first year-and not much better last-but at least I made it!
    I'll be there and at a some what social pace. I think you beat me to the top last year. I have slicks on my bike so it'll be a bit easier going up.

Dion, You going to make it? Sounds like you could use a TSP ride.

PRETENDURO
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelson34 View Post
    Remember, I have a bottle of Pliney for YOU and no one else, after last yearís fiasco with that chick telling you that you couldnít have your own. In fact, lemme hitch a ride with you to the starting point so I can bring several beers with me rather than trying to juggle them for 16 miles from my house on my SS.
    QUOTE from MTBR.COM: You have given Brewtality too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Let's ride SuperModerator
    Quote Originally Posted by Leopold Porkstacker View Post
    Remember, I have a bottle of Pliney for YOU and no one else, after last yearís fiasco with that chick telling you that you couldnít have your own. In fact, lemme hitch a ride with you to the starting point so I can bring several beers with me rather than trying to juggle them for 16 miles from my house on my SS.
    Firstly, pick a new avatar.

Second, HTFU. You can't carry a few beers for 16 miles, one-way?

PRETENDURO
    Quote Originally Posted by rensho View Post
    Firstly, pick a new avatar.

Second, HTFU. You can't carry a few beers for 16 miles, one-way?

(1) The Runny Poo Poo show is everything to everyone here in ímerica, (right next to Budweiser and NASCRAP) especially for the ones with quadruple chins. Iím showing my ímericun pride, dude.
    (2) LOL! Yes, if I bring my backpack I can lug them, but I will be wearing my team kit, and in the team packet it clearly states that I should be wearing my team kit in an unobstructed fashion, such that my teamís logo as well as sponsor logos should be all clearly visible.

QUOTE from MTBR.COM: You have given Brewtality too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

rho
    Captain Pinchflat
    (1) The Runny Poo Poo show is everything to everyone here in ímerica, (right next to Budweiser and NASCRAP) especially for the ones with quadruple chins. Iím showing my ímericun pride, dude.
    (2) LOL! Yes, if I bring my backpack I can lug them, but I will be wearing my team kit, and in the team packet it clearly states that I should be wearing my team kit in an unobstructed fashion, such that my teamís logo as well as sponsor logos should be all clearly visible.

Just bring a pack. I have a little rei flash pack that just so happens to be a great beer hauling pack! I'm planning on stashing it in the car/cooler of some generous soul who rides up at a similar pace.

mtbr member
    I thought I signed up to carry the keg on my carbon road bike. I was told that it could hold it no problem. I am also going to clamp a B.O.B. trailer on to the carbon seat stay and tow up my bbq. This carbon stuff is amazing! Super strong in every way. The crackling noise means I have it tight enough I think. I will be riding at TSP pace due to a major sickness right now! This has been a hell of a weak with a very sick kid, grandma passing away, wife being sick and now I have the dreaded sickness. I will pause here for a collective sigh for my sorry for my butt self! Ok I got a bit derailed and it might be due to an unusually high fever but If I can mount my bike, I am going up. See you all there!
    They never made the "Slowster"

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    I thought I signed up to carry the keg on my carbon road bike. I was told that it could hold it no problem. I am also going to clamp a B.O.B. trailer on to the carbon seat stay and tow up my bbq. This carbon stuff is amazing! Super strong in every way. The crackling noise means I have it tight enough I think. I will be riding at TSP pace due to a major sickness right now! This has been a hell of a weak with a very sick kid, grandma passing away, wife being sick and now I have the dreaded sickness. I will pause here for a collective sigh for my sorry for my butt self! Ok I got a bit derailed and it might be due to an unusually high fever but If I can mount my bike, I am going up. See you all there!
    Its bad form to pass a keg, so you should be kom this year.

I think we should also tote a big screen up the hill and catch the webcast of the cx worlds.
    Are we putting air in the tires today?

another day at the office
    I'm in. I'll probably be in the pain locker after Grant Ranch, but I won't be only person crying for sag wagon.

Now, what to put in the slow cooker this weekend? Hmmm
    Some pain is physical and some is mental, but one that's both is dental.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Froride1 View Post
    I'll be there and at a some what social pace. I think you beat me to the top last year. I have slicks on my bike so it'll be a bit easier going up.

Dion, You going to make it? Sounds like you could use a TSP ride.
    Yes! I'm rolling. This is the bike I'm taking.

Is this thing on?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion View Post
    Yes! I'm rolling. This is the bike I'm taking.

Cool, can't wait to see you bust all those moves I don't know the names of. That brake should make for a fun decent.

I don't care your reason, it makes me hurl.

mtbr member
    I'm out. On mannie duty while wife is away. You guys have fun!

brownpow! (?)
    Think i'll give it a go on my new flatbar roadie. Gotta catch up to my buddies who just did two laps up Diablo today. What's the worst grade on the climb up?
    My bike video YT channel: biiiiiiiiiiiikiiiiiiiinnnnnnng

PRETENDURO
    ďTrailsĒ were in great condition today, lots of hero asphalt to be had :

Oh yeah, and this is the bike:
    IMG_0740
    Last edited by Leopold Porkstacker; 01-31-2013 at 07:43 PM.

PRETENDURO
    Quote Originally Posted by rensho View Post
    I don't care your reason, it makes me hurl.
    OK, OK, alright already. I changed it.

Is this thing on?
    Did you at least wash that thing?

Quote Originally Posted by monkei View Post
    Think i'll give it a go on my new flatbar roadie. Gotta catch up to my buddies who just did two laps up Diablo today. What's the worst grade on the climb up?
    Mild grade the whole way. I don't think it is ever over 6%.

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    I can't ride up this year due to riding restrictions, but I'll stop by and say hi to everyone since the meeting spot is only a mile from my house ....sucks!

mtbr member
    Oct 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Froride1 View Post
    Did you at least wash that thing?
    Mud adds the extra weight Brett is going for. With the dried up mud, he met his MEWQ (Minimum Extraneous Weight Quota). Who else races with a frame bag stuffed with enough rations to survive the Apocalypse?

Sent from CouchPad via Outer Space

Puro Vida!

So this is gonna hurt-funny thing I look forward to this ride! Each year I say gotta train for it-and each year I may get one or two rides in on the road bike before it. Someone's gotta be last.

mtbr member
    Any chicks planning to ride?

mtbr member
    Dion used to have a really big chest so does that count? There are always women on this ride but a lot of them don't post on here.
    They never made the "Slowster"

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Christieland View Post
    Any chicks planning to ride?
    Law was going to.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast