mtbr member

2012 Skyline Race Video

Captured the start and a small portion of the course at the epic Skyline XC Mountain Bike race. This is a course that combines technical climbing, descending, rollers, heat, rocks, dust, more heat, and moments of shear joy and terror. Always look forward to this one.

More info here: Eagle Cycling Club-Mt Bike Race and https://www.facebook.com/SkylineParkMountainBikeRace

Wow, that one always hurts. Not sure where my legs were on that first lap. At least they woke up for laps 2 and 3. But trying to make up that first lap deficit hurt. Still, didn't have any trail gremlins come out and get me (well, some close calls) so I consider it a good day!
    My Cycling Videos: Vimeo | YouTube | My Website

NedwannaB

Nice vid

Quote Originally Posted by hanskellner View Post

Captured the start and a small portion of the course at the epic Skyline XC Mountain Bike race. This is a course that combines technical climbing, descending, rollers, heat, rocks, dust, more heat, and moments of shear joy and terror. Always look forward to this one.

More info here: Eagle Cycling Club-Mt Bike Race and https://www.facebook.com/SkylineParkMountainBikeRace

Wow, that one always hurts. Not sure where my legs were on that first lap. At least they woke up for laps 2 and 3. But trying to make up that first lap deficit hurt. Still, didn't have any trail gremlins come out and get me (well, some close calls) so I consider it a good day!
    Sorry to have missed out. I was challenging my sleepy legs Sunday climbing TRT up to Star Lake on Sunday. Not sure they ever woke up!
    Wait whuuut, who did he tell you that!?!?....

Members who have read this thread: 0