mtbr member

2012 Skyline Race Video

Captured the start and a small portion of the course at the epic Skyline XC Mountain Bike race. This is a course that combines technical climbing, descending, rollers, heat, rocks, dust, more heat, and moments of shear joy and terror. Always look forward to this one.

More info here: Eagle Cycling Club-Mt Bike Race and https://www.facebook.com/SkylineParkMountainBikeRace

Wow, that one always hurts. Not sure where my legs were on that first lap. At least they woke up for laps 2 and 3. But trying to make up that first lap deficit hurt. Still, didn't have any trail gremlins come out and get me (well, some close calls) so I consider it a good day!
    My Cycling Videos: Vimeo | YouTube | My Website

NedwannaB

Nice vid

Quote Originally Posted by hanskellner View Post

Captured the start and a small portion of the course at the epic Skyline XC Mountain Bike race. This is a course that combines technical climbing, descending, rollers, heat, rocks, dust, more heat, and moments of shear joy and terror. Always look forward to this one.

More info here: Eagle Cycling Club-Mt Bike Race and https://www.facebook.com/SkylineParkMountainBikeRace

Wow, that one always hurts. Not sure where my legs were on that first lap. At least they woke up for laps 2 and 3. But trying to make up that first lap deficit hurt. Still, didn't have any trail gremlins come out and get me (well, some close calls) so I consider it a good day!
    Sorry to have missed out. I was challenging my sleepy legs Sunday climbing TRT up to Star Lake on Sunday. Not sure they ever woke up!
    Wait,who did he tell you that?....