Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11
    mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    Well,
    Sadly I am out to get the sub 40 taken care of before T-day. I am having outer knee tendon pain the last fews days after training like a mutherfkr the last week.

I wanted to try for today, but the pain is to great to risk screwing up an upcoming race season so I will hopefully get this before the New Year. Damn, I hate being so close and dogging out

I will be there T-day rain or shine with Jager and Donuts...

PRETENDURO
    Looks like Iím out of attempting a sub-20 time to the tree until after the Thanksgiving Day Ride.
    QUOTE from MTBR.COM: You have given Brewtality too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

mtbr member
    Looks like I am out for the Sub 20 until after Sybergenics Corp. figures out how they "misplaced" my new state of the art "Heart Replicator" with optional, "Premium - legs of steel" upgrade. Rat bastards!
    Last edited by squashyo; 11-21-2011 at 09:16 PM. Reason: werd

mtbr member

Never fear

B. climber and myself will punish that mean old trail today for all of you ! Looking for pmarshall personal glory today !
    You became weak loafing around in that big girly gear! -Soares

mtbr member

No cigar today

Tried for a sub 20-40 combo and failed today. Ended up with another sub 40 just barely... but I take it ! Looks like we have about 12 or 13 riders in so far. Trail is in great shape.

mtbr member
    Jul 2011

Kennedy 40 minute challenge...CHECK

Well guys, finally made it after 3 attempts. Once in October at 52 minutes, last week at 43 (wasn't feeling it), this week felt really good from the get go 20:50 - 38:22.

Hipster
    My 2012 Entry:

mtbr member
    Feb 2011

Tears Of Sorrow...

I got a ride this morning after almost 2 weeks only riding for 45/50 minutes with bike hooked on a trainer in my garage, I hit Kennedy at 7am square, and it was pretty hot already, around lower 60's, I hit the oak trees around mid 19's and hit the top at mid 35 minutes and go down dog meat and hit 43.4 mph on my 29er carbon hard tail and go back up power poles, and back at the port-potty in 1h:27 minutes, my goal is 1h20!

It was pretty painful and hamstrings starting to cramp, but thats the price!

Good times I had riding bike with my fellow Ancient Rascal, hopefully we meet again soon!

Cheers

B.C

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by mboldt View Post
    My 2012 Entry:

Nice run Marco. Your all the way back from the injury. Congrats
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazilian Climber View Post
    I got a ride this morning after almost 2 weeks only riding for 45/50 minutes with bike hooked on a trainer in my garage, I hit Kennedy at 7am square, and it was pretty hot already, around lower 60's, I hit the oak trees around mid 19's and hit the top at mid 35 minutes and go down dog meat and hit 43.4 mph on my 29er carbon hard tail and go back up power poles, and back at the port-potty in 1h:27 minutes, my goal is 1h20!

It was pretty painful and hamstrings starting to cramp, but thats the price!

Good times I had riding bike with my fellow Ancient Rascal, hopefully we meet again soon!

Cheers

B.C
    Sweet run B.C. ! C'mon man ... easy on the high speed stuff eh ... Remember ... Its a really long game... I would know. Our old buddy Eric tri guy is back at it after being away for a year. Let me know when you are going on a recovery ride. Eric and I ride Lexington side this Saturday.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11