bikerbert

1-2 Riders needed for 6-HR Team Relay MTB Race 9/17

We need 1-2 riders (30-41 years-old) for a team relay 6-HR MTB race at Lake Sonoma on Sunday 9/17.

If you've raced before, great, if not, great. We just want to do it and have fun. We'd like to have four people (coed is cool too) on the team. Each rider takes a lap, and you switch.

The following link has more info:
    http://www.monjayaki.org/billycrossracing/eighthour.php

If you are interested, reply, or give me a call at 650-224-4354

Thanks!
    Al

nrdbomber

almost

i FEEL 30-40 years old, does that count? i checked out the link and noticed the catagories. i'm guess i'm too young at 27 3/4? does the team all have to be in the same age catagory?

bikerbert

I'm not sure about age categories

I say give it a go. I don't know how strict they are with checking ages, but let me shoot them an email to find out. You said you were 29 & 3/4 right??? :-)

What's your email address?

mtbr member
    Jul 2006

Lake Sonoma 6 Hr

Hi Al,

I'd like to participate on your 6 hr team. The only downside is I am a wee bit older than you are looking for . I am 46 and would technically be in the masters class but I'm sure I could ride down an age class. Just did the Boggs 6 hour yesterday on a 2 man team. Also did the Howell Mountain Challenge and got a 3rd in the beginner 45+ class. My first race so I was happy with that. I am a road bike rider who is starting to get into xc/endurance racing. Let me know if you would like an "OLD" guy on the team. My e-mail address is d_paslay@hotmail.com

Thanks

David

nrdbomber
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerbert
    I say give it a go. I don't know how strict they are with checking ages, but let me shoot them an email to find out. You said you were 29 & 3/4 right??? :-)

What's your email address?
    my e-mail is nrdbomber@yahoo.com...let me know what they say about age catagories.

bicycle rider
    I'm 38 and I'm up for it.

Morgan

bikerbert

Morgan, what's your email address??

Send me your email address so we can get the particulars out of the way. Have you raced before? Where do you live?

Thanks!
    Al