Recovering couch patato

XO Triggers with ORO K18 lever compatibility?

Hi! A moderately progessive 2009 to all of you!

I just bought these K18's, for a project where I want to use the XO Triggers I already got.
    I'm now trying to get the handlebar set up, but these 2 seems to not like each other's proximity? I cnnot get them bth even close to how I'd run them, it's on or the other. I want to run my brake levers low, and trigger normal, I suppose.
    The K18 lever go on the inside, right?

Thanks!

J
    Klok - XC - Skate - Ski

I am a pathetic rider...
    Sep 2007
    you could run either on the inside, or just buy the Matchmaker mount that Formula sells.
    Save the Earth, Ride a Cyclist

I like to ride my bike.
    I had trouble getting my K18's and X.9 shifters in a comfortable position, but what I recently did was put the shifters on the inside and brakes on the outside. I switched the clamp on the X.9 to the opposite hole. The brakes do limit how far up you can put the shifters because they are so deep/large, but for some reason this set up works really well. I thought about getting the Formula matchmaker, but this way there is no real need.

If you want, I can take a picture.
    I like bicycles. Bicycles make me happy. Riding them makes me even happier.
    Scott Bicycles
    Maxxis Tires
    Team Blog

Recovering couch patato
    Thanks, I did not know about the MIXXmaster.

One other thing I figured might help, it to put a washer between the XO clamp and trigger unit. This would add distance between the latter and the handlebar, perhaps enough to accomodate the K18 clamp. Anyone ever looked into that?
    Klok - XC - Skate - Ski

Recovering couch patato
    Update-
    Couldn't find MIXXmasters. Someone sugested Avid MAtchmakers, which I ordered online.
    Got them in, and they won't work. The ORO's bolt holes are futher apart, too much to force them to work for me. $30+ wasted.
    Anyone know how to get the good stuff? Getting a right hand Twister shifte, now that I have these $$$ XO triggers, just would be too much of a defeat...

Thanks!

J
    Klok - XC - Skate - Ski