mtbr member
    Nov 2004

Why Magura, and jimi @ magura rule! (long)

OK, I'm sure everyone has heard this before, but when customer service is this good, something has to be said. Jimi is a great guy, extremely helpful, quick to respond to emails, and consistently exceeds my expectations for customer service. He was very quick to get some spare small parts for my Louise FR that were missing from the manufacturer (transport device, spare olives, barbed fittings) and had responded to my original email requesting the info within a few hours of it being sent. This was only the first experience. Next, my room mate had an old Cannondale with the goofy 4 bolt rotors, and one of them was quite bent. His rear Louise would hold a good bleed, but the front would not, and they levers had the older white master cylinders. A quick email to Jimi, and he not only had the 4-bolt rotors, but sent them off with 2 new Louise levers so we can get him back on the trails right away.

Big thumbs up to you jimi!

MCM 4 life,

BL
    MCM #269

"Lightweight , durable , inexpensive
    Pick 2."

No known cure

Second that...

Quote Originally Posted by BikeLust
    OK, I'm sure everyone has heard this before, but when customer service is this good, something has to be said. Jimi is a great guy, extremely helpful, quick to respond to emails, and consistently exceeds my expectations for customer service. He was very quick to get some spare small parts for my Louise FR that were missing from the manufacturer (transport device, spare olives, barbed fittings) and had responded to my original email requesting the info within a few hours of it being sent. This was only the first experience. Next, my room mate had an old Cannondale with the goofy 4 bolt rotors, and one of them was quite bent. His rear Louise would hold a good bleed, but the front would not, and they levers had the older white master cylinders. A quick email to Jimi, and he not only had the 4-bolt rotors, but sent them off with 2 new Louise levers so we can get him back on the trails right away.

Big thumbs up to you jimi!

MCM 4 life,

BL
    He helped with Gustav adapters and had 'em to me next day. Jude hooked me up with Gustav levers and other service at Mammoth and I was treated as a team rider. Thier customer service rules. It's almost like sponsorship.
    MCM2112

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    DUDE !!!! Long time since I saw that name around here, how you been man? When ya comin up north to fall down mountains?
    Pat T.