mtbr member

Where to buy barbed hose fittings and olives for Marta SL's

I need to cut my lines on my 2010 Marta SL's and I can't seem to find where to buy the barbed fittings and olives. Does anyone know where I can buy these in a kit? I only need 2 fittings and 2 olives to resize them. Any help would be appreciated.

Down South Yooper
    Ebay is an easy source, just bought a tandem length hose for my Louise's. Do a search for magura, you'll be able to find the parts you need easily..

Plum

Quote Originally Posted by Phil335
    I need to cut my lines on my 2010 Marta SL's and I can't seem to find where to buy the barbed fittings and olives. Does anyone know where I can buy these in a kit? I only need 2 fittings and 2 olives to resize them. Any help would be appreciated.
    This post is in 3B, three beers and it looks good eh!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Plum
    Ebay is an easy source, just bought a tandem length hose for my Louise's. Do a search for magura, you'll be able to find the parts you need easily..

Plum
    Thank you but I keep finding Jagwire parts and thats it. I want to use Magura parts only.

Wizza wizza wu-tang...
    This dude on Ebay has all kinds of small Magura parts:

http://shop.ebay.com/mud_maniac/m.html

I ordered some Magura olives, barbs, etc from him a few months ago and it was an easy/positive experience.

Members who have read this thread: 0