N2B
    mtbr member
    Jul 2009

what jagwire HyFlow Q. Fit fits marta sl mag ?!

what jagwire HyFlow Quick-Fit will fit magura marta sl magnesium 2010 ?!

ballbuster
    Maybe, but my experience with Jagwire hose is that it's perpetually spongy feeling at the lever, and it kinks super easily.

IIRC, they have HyFlow kits for many different brake sets. Its basically all the same hose with different ends.

mtbr member
    Jul 2010

Hfa402

Quote Originally Posted by N2B
    what jagwire HyFlow Quick-Fit will fit magura marta sl magnesium 2010 ?!
    You will need the HFA402 Magura 0-degree kit.

Also, this thread sheds a little light on our hose construction.

Cheers from Jagwire USA!
    James | Jagwire USA | www.jagwireusa.com

mtbr member
    Nov 2007
    Is there a kit for 2010 Magura Louise BAT? The caliper does not use a banjo bolt. The factory lines has a crimped-on fitting on the caliper side.

Looking at the diagram on jagwire's website, HFA402 might have the right fitting but the compatibility list does not show that it fits 2010 Magura Louise?

mtbr member
    Nov 2007
    Ok. I think I figured it out. For 2010/2011 Magura Louise brakes I need one HFA402 Magura kit and one Universal Hyflow quick-fit hose kit. The Hyflow hose comes with the quick-fit fittings on both ends and I fit one brake first then use the other fitting to do the other brake. Correct?

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by pwu_1 View Post
    Ok. I think I figured it out. For 2010/2011 Magura Louise brakes I need one HFA402 Magura kit and one Universal Hyflow quick-fit hose kit. The Hyflow hose comes with the quick-fit fittings on both ends and I fit one brake first then use the other fitting to do the other brake. Correct?
    Yep, that's right. You need one hose and one adaptor kit, that will be enough for one bicycle. The hose is 3 meters long, so you will have more than enough for most builds. Here's how an install goes:
    • Remove old hoses.
    • Install our gold-colored adaptors on each caliper
    • Cut the hose to get the correct lengths for the front and rear brakes.
    • Install the included boot, compression nut, olive and needle on the cut (lever) end of the hose
    • Thread the other end with the Quick-Fit hardware onto the caliper adpator
    • Repeat for other brake

Magura has two hose connection designs a 0 degree and a banjo. The HFA402 kit will work with the Louise BAT brakes.
    James | Jagwire USA | www.jagwireusa.com