mtbr member
    Feb 2008

Weres the Magura Cult ?????

Its been awhile.... weres the old gang????? Mike T and big dave I miss u guys
    Phatman

mtbr member
    Mike retired the cult beck in December 2007

Magura Cult - RIP

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    That sucks It been awhile since i have been on this site . does mike still show up around here?????

A wheelist
    Quote Originally Posted by pappapump63
    That sucks It been awhile since i have been on this site . does mike still show up around here?????
    Pffft I rarely drop in to Brakes any more since I lost touch with what's new in the braking world and pulled the plug on the Cult a year or so ago. So the day I decide to wander through the forum guess who's here? Phats of all people! Yep, I'm still around Phats. I spend most of my time over in Wheels and at RoadBikeReview anymore. I'm now retired and a full-time cyclist........or I would be if we could get some rideable temps. And you?
    Mike The Bike's home wheelbuilding info - dedicated to providing Newby wheelbuilder information and motivation.

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    Wow thats funny I havent been here in a long time.i havent been on my mountain bike for a long time also.but i have been keeping different parts on it thanks to e-bay lol.I have been working all the time and i traded the wife in and have been spending alot of time in the gym.In fact to much just had a op on my hand so iam out of work for a few weeks. A full time cyclist thats got to make you happy.Do u have a e-mail were i can reach you???

A wheelist
    Quote Originally Posted by pappapump63
    Wow thats funny I havent been here in a long time.i havent been on my mountain bike for a long time also.but i have been keeping different parts on it thanks to e-bay lol.I have been working all the time and i traded the wife in and have been spending alot of time in the gym.In fact to much just had a op on my hand so iam out of work for a few weeks. A full time cyclist thats got to make you happy.Do u have a e-mail were i can reach you???
    Gimmy a quick PM Phats and I'll fire off an eee-addy to ya. Aww don't bother.....I'll pm you. Get riding as I'm organizing a 90km dirt road Invitational this summer (partly based on the dirt roads you rode with me years ago) and yer invited.
    Mike The Bike's home wheelbuilding info - dedicated to providing Newby wheelbuilder information and motivation.