A wheelist

The Tech fella joins the Cult!

Today I just signed up into the Magura Cult the Magura brake tech fella who you see at the races and at your LBS - Jude Monica. Jude is on the road most of the year (in BC Canada when he e-mailed me) and a very busy person. As he's not a mtbr regular he had trouble finding us so that he could join up the regular way (here on Brakes) so I let him off and signed him up offsite.

He's kindly offered to be a resource person and contact for anyone needing Magura help and info. Here is what he had to say -

"I must tell you also that I am not on line very consistently as I work from the road almost 8 months of the year. I get on line when I stay in a hotel usually about once a week. Otherwise, I would love to be part of the discussions and help. I am available to you or anyone whom needs my assistance and help via my personal e-mail address or cell phone."

He's also the tech assistant at Magura USA's website here

Here is his contact info -

R. Jude Monica
    Magura USA
    Race/Dealer Tech Support
    jude@magurausa.com
    770-335-4574

While we're here I'll give you the rest of the Magura contact info for N.Am -

Lonnie Schultz
    Sales and Tech Support
    Magura USA
    Ph. (618)-395-2200 ext. 30
    800-448-3876

Jimi@maguraUSA.com
    - extension 25

Magura USA
    1902 Miller Dr.
    Olney, IL 62450

Wecome Jude, mcm # 54!

Mike T. (mcm # 717 & ONGO)
    Mike The Bike's home wheelbuilding info - dedicated to providing Newby wheelbuilder information and motivation.

Bodhisattva
    Mike. You sure he's qualified to join ?

Welcome aboard Jude.

Maggggooooorrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaa
    Life....the original terminal illness

A wheelist
    Quote Originally Posted by The Squeaky Wheel

Good question! Yanno after I posted the above stuff I said to myself "Self, you didn't find out if Jude owned or used Magura brakes!". Maybe I'll put his membership on hold until I find out fer sure. Bwaaaa.

Mike T. (mcm # 717 & ONGO)
    Mike The Bike's home wheelbuilding info - dedicated to providing Newby wheelbuilder information and motivation.

A wheelist
    Quote Originally Posted by The Squeaky Wheel

Ok I got the answer! Jude musta checked in here (I gave him directions) and he assures me that, in his words -

" I was an HS-11 rider back in '94-ish, moved on to a rad set of red HS-33's, on to Louises, Gustavs and now Martas. ,,,oh and by the way, all of those brakes are still on those bikes and running strong. (aside from the HS-11's due to theft) "

Good enough for moi! Maggggooooooraaaaa!

Mike T. (mcm # 717)