mtbr member

New question here. Source for Avid Overcoat V-Brake Boot?

Anybody know where to buy Avid V-brake boots, the rubber ones that fit on the noodle? I see them for sale with the noodle for $6 Avid Locking Noodle and Overcoat > Components > Brakes > Brake Parts and Service Kits | Jenson USA Online Bike Shop, but I want to buy a quantity (6) of just the rubber boots.

Thanks for any info.

Huckin' trails
    Well eBay... Beside being able to order directly from a distributor, I don't see much options.
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleB28 View Post
    topless. that's what all mtb girls do. we go ride, get topless, have pillow fights in the woods, scissor, then ride home!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by David C View Post
    Well eBay...
    That's the first place I looked, but I didn't find any except with the noodle.

Huckin' trails
    I honestly think it's something pretty hard to find in those quantities if you are just a end user. Go on the website of JB importers .com and look if you can find them. If so, go to your lbs and ask them if they are using JB as one of their distributor and if so, if they can make you a deal on your order. If they are not with JB, ask them if the distributor they use have what you need.
    topless. that's what all mtb girls do. we go ride, get topless, have pillow fights in the woods, scissor, then ride home!

mtbr member
    Just found that Jagwire Brake Boots are available everywhere (eBay, Amazon, etc) for $2/pair. They look different than the Avid but should work fine.

Thanks David C for the good advice! I'll also try my lbs as you suggested.

Huckin' trails
    Your lbs will be glad to get your business. The savings you get online will often get scratch off by shipping fees for little things like that. And any boots should work fine.