mtbr member
    Feb 2012

shimano slx m666 brakes adapter for 180mm front and back which adapters do i need

Hi ive just ordered the shimano slx m666 brake set and i was just asking if anyone could help me which post mount adapters i will need i have 180mm rotors front and back i have stock sr suntour forks but im upgrading to rock shox soon and i was wanting an adapter for the front to fit the 180mm sr suntour and rockshox and which adapter will i need for the back
    Last edited by Jason6416; 02-11-2012 at 11:37 AM.

mtbr member
    Jan 2010
    I know there are others out there, possibly and probably cheaper, but when I bought my SLX, my LBS threw me an Ashima 180 PM adapter.

mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    Hi so would i need a Post mount adapter for my front and back what if i get some rock shox would that post mount fit on what is a IS International Standard Mount, are you from Uk could you help me find the one i need for front and back

mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    ive just looked at my rotors and they arent 180mm they are 185 what shimano brake adapters will i need because i can only find 180mm post mounts some help please,
    i currently have clarks 185mm adapters if they will fit the shimano slx m666