resident crackpot

Rock Shox disc brakes Query

I have a wheelset built with White Industries hubs that were manufactured for the GT Lobo DH bikes back in '98. The hubs were/are new just a few months ago and have built a very fine wheelset. I am wondering about buying a set of the Rock Shox disc brakes to try them out. I can get a SCREAMING deal on the caliper set/rotors, and since the hubs only accept 3-hole rotors, I figure I really can't go wrong.......or can I?? I really don't have any problem with the Avid SD 7.0 that I currently am using, but I thought what the heck.Any insight on this matter will be greatly appreciated!

Doesntplaywellwithmorons!
    I use the rockshox discs on two bikes (front on my amp / rear is an amp disc - same thing really, front and rear on my oryx) and have for several years now. Remember to use CANTILEVER compatible brake levers (NO V-levers !!!) and they work great. EBC still makes replacement pads in the green and red compounds for them, and you find rotors and calipers on ebay still.

Be careful buying the caliper kits on ebay from places like icycles as they're kits off the GT lobo and only one mount is an I.S. compatible 2-bolt adapter. The other is this weird axle mount adapter that was for the mounting it to the hub and dropout but they don't include the manual that tells you if its for the rear or the front and I've never seen a lobo with them mounted to check.
    I don't post to generate business for myself or make like I'm better than sliced bread