mtbr member

Question about PricePoint's BB7 brake for $39

I remember reading a post somehwere that someone was pleasantly surprised to see that it came with the G2(?) rotor and not the roundagon as shown on their site. Can someone confirm this. I'm looking to buy one and much prefer the G2 rotor over the roundagon.

mtbr member
    That seemed to be the case however there were a couple people I think that ordered after people started saying they were getting the better rotors and they ended up with the roundagon. I am getting ready to order some BB7 from Jenson USA so I will report what I get from them when they arrive.

mtbr member
    Thanks! Is Jenson selling the BB& for the same price? I know the $39 price at PP is for the 2008 model.

mtbr member
    Jenson USA has the 09' BB7's for $45 but you can get them in 160mm or 185mm. They have 203mm but they are $69 each. So for 185's Jenson is cheaper but Price Point has the 203's for $52.

After re-reading the thread you were talking about it also seems that the G2's are/were only coming on the 160mm brakes so it looks like I will be out of luck with the 185's I am ordering.