mtbr member
    Oct 2005

New question here. Older HOPE Mono mini/M4/ti-6 all with the same master cylinder, how do they do it..??

Basically I have a Ti-6 brake with a damage master cylinder and I was wondering if you can just swap the master cylinder from a mono Mini (i have one) with out any trouble..

I have the sense the diameters (addition of all of them) end up been the same area but I'm not sure...

In any case please educate me.

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    Also the previous owner of the brakes tells me that is a YouTube video in how to repair the master cylinder and he is also including all the parts to fix it, anybody has any leads to this tutorials..??

mtbr member
    Does the hope maintenance site help: Mono 6ti - Hope Mono 6ti Instructions and Drawings?

It says that the caliper "must be used with a Mini lever".

Tim
    Last edited by Wombat; 02-18-2013 at 01:23 PM.

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Wombat View Post
    Does the hope maintenance site help: Mono 6ti - Hope Mono 6ti Instructions and Drawings

It says that the caliper "must be used with a Mini lever".

Tim
    Thanks for the link Tim, I'm such a dummy I was unable to find it on my own, but still the video of repairing the master cylinder is nowhere to be found....

I also learn something new about "Rolling the diaphragm" to really get rid it of any voids and air pockets inside the master..

Ps: oh I fix your link, you have a extra "?" on it
    Last edited by patineto; 02-18-2013 at 10:34 AM.