mtbr member

Need an older Hope rotor? 225, 205, 200...

Somehow I've ended up with a few extra (older) Hope floating rotors in my garage:
    1) Brand new "Mono M4", 200mm
    2) Slightly used "Mono6-Ti", 225mm
    3) Slightly used "Mono6-Ti", 205mm

Not sure what they're worth - PM me if interested, and we can work something out...
    -S

mtbr member
    Sep 2012
    I'm trying to raise my post count. Free bump for you.

banned
    Jan 2012
    Inb4 that this gets locked.
    Oh nvm, I find that you should pay for an advert ridicoulus.

mtbr member
    Wow - it looks like English, but I have absolutely no idea what you are saying...

Maybe was it: IM me before this post gets locked? (because I'm sort of selling something?) Might be a good point - but, I figured this was a reasonable post because these rotors are rare - at least I know the 225 is very rare and hard to find. And, there's a fair amount of Hopes (and Hope fans) out there. I still run a set of Mono M4s myself - and they're awesome (work perfect, totally reliable, etc). If I had run 225mm rotors, this thing would be like gold - or platinum - or unubtanium. I'm not out to make eBay pricing though, more just to find homes for these floating rotors for something reasonable...

Quote Originally Posted by Wasmachineman NL View Post
    Inb4 that this gets locked.
    Oh nvm, I find that you should pay for an advert ridicoulus.
    Last edited by mtbhead; 09-19-2012 at 09:32 AM. Reason: I think I know what he means...

banned
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by mtbhead View Post
    Wow - it looks like English, but I have absolutely no idea what you are saying...

Maybe was it: IM me before this post gets locked? (because I'm sort of selling something?) Might be a good point - but, I figured this was a reasonable post because these rotors are rare - at least I know the 225 is very rare and hard to find. And, there's a fair amount of Hopes (and Hope fans) out there. I still run a set of Mono M4s myself - and they're awesome (work perfect, totally reliable, etc). If I had run 225mm rotors, this thing would be like gold - or platinum - or unubtanium. I'm not out to make eBay pricing though, more just to find homes for these floating rotors for something reasonable...
    Urban Dictionary: inb4

You should get deeper into internet slang, its common here on this forum.

change is good
    Sep 2004

The problem with this line of reasoning is slang frequently changes and typically ones knowledge of slang starts to diminish after the age of thirty. Darn, I'm old.

mtbr member

No it's really not.