Proud lame eBiker

N e 1 w/M4 with not enough power?

I have a set of Hope Moto-v's with the vented discs, 203 front and rear.
    I'm tearing down the bike they're on and building up a more of a trail bike and would love to swap them out for some M4's. Hopefully 203 front and 185mm rear disc.

Any takers out there?

BTW: I hope I'm not breaking any classified rules with this request. I'm looking to sell them, so I think I'm in the clear.
    www.velocitybicycles.comWhere customers become friends, not simply a dollar sign.

Proud lame eBiker
    bumpidy bump bump
    www.velocitybicycles.comWhere customers become friends, not simply a dollar sign.

banned
    I've got to ask what's up with that title? What's wrong with "Anyone"? I'm seeing throughout the forums, patience is wearing thin, with regard to the expectation for some users to make others reduce their level of reading to them, not elevate their own reading to the level of the norm.

As far as bumps go:

Threads that keep getting "bumped" back to the top with "hey, bumping this post back up" type posts will be locked. If you do not have anything new/informative to add to the post, please do not attempt to "bump" a thread just to keep it at the top.
    On top of that, there's actually a thread running now comparing the V2 and M4 together, including the revised M4 and tech levers. That's probably why you're not getting hits.

And to answer the question, I use both. No lack of power, even when my M4 was on the front with a 183.

Double-metric mtb man
    I'm a clyde class rider and with a 203/180 set-up of M4's and I can lock rear *and* front on dry, flat asphalt if the need/desire ever arises...for me, the only limits on my M4's power seems to be the terrain under the tires.
    As if four times wasn't enough-> Psycho Mike's 2013 Ride to Conquer Cancer Page

Moran? Let your opinion be free -> F88me

Proud lame eBiker
    baaaah....this was not about saying that M4's were not powerfull.....I was just curious to know if anyone wanted to trade. People always stop me on the trails to ask about the brakes and their double disc type feature.
    They would be perfect for someone who rides long descents and experiences brake fade/pumping as these things resist heat build up like no ones business.

Honestly, if some master mtbr editor could just erase this whole thread then be my guest. The thread was meant to be a brain wa(o)ndering question.