mtbr member

MCM # 168 request

I always believed in kharma and after having recieving my first set Martas this week my faith was strenghtened. It was my service in the army in the mid eighties with 1st battalion 68th armor in a small outpost outside a town called Wildfleiken that I knew my purpose was greater than protection of western civilization. Four years I endured sub zero winters and sopping wet springs in the Fulda Gap to ensure the communist would not plague western germany. I walked the fence many a nights and awaited endlessly the call to defend our German brethren. (We were referred to as the speed bumb for Crazy Eight division). Now, as I look upon these brakes, I see the reason why I was there...to ensure the ability for Marguras to create to give us all the gift of stopping. With that, I ask to be brought in full circle and request #168, the number of my old unit.

"M'GoooooooRaaaaaaah!

P.S. Man they are gorgeous.... pictures dont due them justice!!!!!!!

A wheelist
    It's an honor to sign you up sir! Without you and your men we might have Magura rockets instead of brakes. Thank you!

Stand proud Newby Cultster rjpstoked #168! With one hand on Marta and the other on your heart, mooo along with us............M'GoooooooRaaaaaaaaahh!

**If you're in N.Am, PM me your location and eee-addy for special MaguraUSA deals for us. Thanks. I'll update the Members' Page when I get your info.
    Mike The Bike's home wheelbuilding info - dedicated to providing Newby wheelbuilder information and motivation.

Bodhisattva
    Wow !!!!

That's passion.

First time I've seen Magura & military security in the same post

Thanks for putting in that time on the wall.
    Life....the original terminal illness