mtbr member
    Dec 2004

Magura olive and end search

So I ordered my magura martas about a year ago. Love them! Great brakes. Problem is the shop I took them to didn't cut the hoses as short as I would have liked. Didn't hinder the performance, but just annoying having a bunch of extra hose hangin off the front of the bike. Its time for a brake overhaul, and want to get the hoses shortened more and get the system overhauled. Neither of the local shop I go to can seem to get ahold of any Magura stuff through their distributors. Though one has a bleed kit, but can't get olives and ends. Ive been trying to find what I need online but it all seems a blur and jumble and the magura website is just frustrating in my experience. Help!! I mainly need a new set of olives and ends. Though new brake pads and maybe even a bleed kit in case the shops cant find that. Where can I get what i need?

mtbr member
    I think the magura site is pretty good. I got some torx t7 screws from them no problem. Also cambriabike.com has the things you might need. if you search ebay you can save a few bucks. I got my bleed kit for 23 bucks shipped from ebay. also For pads I got my disco pads and IMHO they work awesome. Here is whom I bought them from ebay.

Crainius Maximus
    Oct 2005
    Universal Cycles -- Magura Hydraulic Fittings

Universal Cycles has what you're looking for...

Hope that helps!

Pay no mind to us...
    Universal is very good. Mud Maniac on Ebay has a bunch of small Magura parts which can be had at very reasonable prices:

mud maniac | eBay

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    I have a set that I will not be using since I switched brakes to XTRs. If you want you can send me a postage paid envelope and I can mail them to you.

Send me pm if interested.

Magura N. America Svc Mgr
    Jun 2004
    Hello, You can always try this: Small Parts - Brakes - Magura

I would also suggest using Magura rotors as apposed to the Avids pictured. Magura rotors are thicker (2mm) and therefore more durable and can withstand higher heat loads. Also, they are tested with our calipers and pads.

Thanks for riding Magura!
    Jude