I tuned this TPA knob on my brake lever too far in one direction and it stripped the threads or something, so now it doesn't work at all. Brakes still work fine, but I can't adjust the pads in or out anymore. Is there a way to fix it without replacing the whole brake lever?
The rest of this is specifically for Mike T, ONGO
I'm interested in becoming an MCM. Here are some specific things I can offer to your cult:
1. blood- I have quite a bit to spare
2. skills- automotive repair, animal noise recognition, penmanship
3. knife edge flight capabilities
4. laundry soap- my roommate's girlfriend gets it for free...
5. a tupperware container filled with moldy alfredo sauce that's been in my fridge for a while
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Magura Hs-33 TPA, MCM # request
Check out the hottest mountain bike products from these brands!
See All Interbike Coverage - Click Here »