Ahhh the pain....

Long wearing BB7 Pads?

Love my BB7's however, after running through 3 sets of pads, I've noticed that my second set lasted a long time and required very little adjustment. My current set, the lever is closer to the grip by the end of the ride. I'm using semi-metallics but obviously, there is a difference between all the various semi-metallics. Any recommendations for long wearing semi-metallics for BB7's?
    Your limits are both physical and mental. Suffering will help you find and overcome both.
    http://onegear-ray.blogspot.com/

Give it a crank
    I've had great results with sintered metal pads from bikefridge on eBay on 4 different kinds of brakes so far, including BB7's. Give them a try: eBay page

Always Learning
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybum View Post
    Love my BB7's however, after running through 3 sets of pads, I've noticed that my second set lasted a long time and required very little adjustment. My current set, the lever is closer to the grip by the end of the ride. I'm using semi-metallics but obviously, there is a difference between all the various semi-metallics. Any recommendations for long wearing semi-metallics for BB7's?
    Sintered pads from Avid or the EBC Golds.

Nouveau Retrogrouch SuperModerator
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybum View Post
    EBC Gold.

Forget the Avid branded pads. Performance is very uneven. I have had some wear well, others lasted less than 100miles.
    mtbtires.com
    The trouble with common sense is it is no longer common