Is flexy

Juicy Hose length

So I got my 07 juicy 7's on and they are pretty nice but the rear hose is a little long. I got 2 questions...first one is do you need a special tool to cut the housing like with other housings? The hayes housing looks thinner and like it could be cut with cable cutters but looks can be deceiving. My next question is after I get the hose shorter what fittings do I need to buy? The brakes cames with a little metal piece that looks as if it would be used in the line somewhere but I know little about brake stuff. any help would be cool, thanks.
    Good People... www.efingersports.com

mtbr member
    A cable cutters should do find. You should also read the manual that came with your juicys. It is also recommended to get a bleed kit with it also, because you are going to cut the hose shorter requiring you to bleed your brakes. The kit will have extra hosebarbs and compression fittings for the hose. As long you have those and read the manual it should only take about 30 min or less to do. Good luck

Meh.
    Cable cutters or a nice sharp razor blade.

You need a new compression olive and a new barb. You'll most likely need a bleed kit unless you're exceptionally careful.