mtbr member
    Sep 2008

Bonking ... not feelin' well Juicy 7.. jump bike, help!

hey ive got a juicy seven waiting to be built up onto my new DJ bike, i want to pimp it up a bit put new seals in and gave it a good service, but i need to know what braided hoses will fit? ive seen a juicy carbon braided with hope hosing different connectors is this the same here for the juicy seven? also the rotor! it will be a rear brake, what size rotor do you guys reccommend for DJ? 140,160 or 185? and finally im going with a white black and a hint of red in colour scheme, so i was thinking hope floating rotor red! but does these work with the juicy 7's? 06 i think.. i know hope rotor wont work with all because of the 2 piece rotor and fixings rub on caliper will this happen to the juicy 7's?

thanks!!
    jamie

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    I would go 160 for rear rotor, personally, since it will have plenty of power, any bigger and you'll likely lose traction anyway. I've seen both 160 and 185 on DJ bikes though. I believe you can get Goodridge hoses for the juicies. i wouldn't worry about the floating rotor unless you're desperate for color, but I believe it would be compatible. check the compatibility sticky thread at the top of this forum.